or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1240

post #18586 of 25281

is this JE demin? 

post #18587 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach717 View Post



is this JE demin? 

http://www.johnelliott.co/products/the-cast-2-stretch-mica
post #18588 of 25281




Didn't see any posts of the waffle shorts and new sweatpants on here. Figured I'd post. I got my normal size M, but people may want to size down, I did find this baggier then the escobars. Just your basic sweats.

The shorts are aiiite. Wouldn't buy them unless I could get em from <$100
post #18589 of 25281
Quote:

Thanks, do you know if anyone has them or if they're pictures of them?

post #18590 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

http://www.johnelliott.co/products/pigtail-mercer-sweater-black

You're welcome.

Repped and copped


JE dropped the price of their OS SS crew sweatshirts down to $125 from, I believe, $148.

Is there any way we can see a slight price drop on the leggings and mesh shorts? frown.gif
post #18591 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

Repped and copped

curse you!!!... knowing damn well you didn't need any more Mercer's nest.gif
post #18592 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post





Didn't see any posts of the waffle shorts and new sweatpants on here. Figured I'd post. I got my normal size M, but people may want to size down, I did find this baggier then the escobars. Just your basic sweats.

The shorts are aiiite. Wouldn't buy them unless I could get em from <$100

What sweats are those in the first photo? The black ones.
post #18593 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2007 View Post


What sweats are those in the first photo? The black ones.

The athletic sweatpants

post #18594 of 25281

I wonder if anything will be dropping tomorrow

post #18595 of 25281

Anyone else get a JE discount code email this morning? Looks like I'm copping some denim this weekend :thumbs-up:

post #18596 of 25281
Yup. Unfortunately, I've bought everything I wanted this season.

20 percent off their denim is such a good deal.
post #18597 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm4819 View Post

Yup. Unfortunately, I've bought everything I wanted this season.

20 percent off their denim is such a good deal.

Help a brotha out! No code on my end for some reason. I wonder how they are selecting who gets one. I have spent thousands... hmmmm...

post #18598 of 25281

Already received/returned my Rider's jacket sz. 2. Too short in the arms and the hem around my torso. It looked alright but terrible to layer. Already copping a large elsewhere. I have someone lined up to sell me a BNWT Flannel Rider in a sz. 3 for much cheaper. Think I should do that or cop the Summer Rider? Saks is stocking it online now.

post #18599 of 25281

awwwww yea

post #18600 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post
 

Help a brotha out! No code on my end for some reason. I wonder how they are selecting who gets one. I have spent thousands... hmmmm...

same lmao

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread