or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1234

post #18496 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post

I'm probably a little too short for these, but I love the wash, fit, and feel so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe just roll with a little excessive stacking. I hate the idea of hemming $350 jeans.. I think I'd rather DIY raw hem them, but maybe a regular hem would end up looking okay.


I think they look great.
post #18497 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post


I'm probably a little too short for these, but I love the wash, fit, and feel so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe just roll with a little excessive stacking. I hate the idea of hemming $350 jeans.. I think I'd rather DIY raw hem them, but maybe a regular hem would end up looking okay

I think they look solid. I'm on team stacks for sure! 

post #18498 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post


I'm probably a little too short for these, but I love the wash, fit, and feel so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe just roll with a little excessive stacking. I hate the idea of hemming $350 jeans.. I think I'd rather DIY raw hem them, but maybe a regular hem would end up looking okay.



  Extra Pics (Click to show)


 

Perfect man, keep them as is. 

 

Btw, what color are your cp's?

post #18499 of 25523

Are the baseline tighter than the escobar?

 

Thanks

post #18500 of 25523
The denim looks good to me no need to hem bro keep them as is @barrettdudley
post #18501 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space View Post
 

Are the baseline tighter than the escobar?

 

Thanks

Yes.  They seem to fit a half size to a full size smaller than the Escobars.

post #18502 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yexu5y View Post
 

Perfect man, keep them as is. 

 

Btw, what color are your cp's?

Thanks man, and to everybody else for the advice.  Will keep them as is.

 

Those are perforated "light grey" from SS14.  They kind of have a slight taupe/tan hue to them.

post #18503 of 25523

Welp, Rider ordered size 2. Pray for me guys... Need better luck than the Swarm jacket!

post #18504 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post

I'm probably a little too short for these, but I love the wash, fit, and feel so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe just roll with a little excessive stacking. I hate the idea of hemming $350 jeans.. I think I'd rather DIY raw hem them, but maybe a regular hem would end up looking okay.




Extra Pics (Click to show)



Thanks. Looks great! Now on the hunt for a size 36.

How's the stretch? Been debating between those and Coast which doesn't have a stretch, so not sure if they're comfortable or lose shape over time.
post #18505 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesMW View Post

Nice fit...How tall are you and how did you size?
post #18506 of 25523
post #18507 of 25523
6 feet. Large in the LS, M in Kake, 32 in denim.
post #18508 of 25523

I know it's been posted before, but I can't seem to find it...anyone willing to post a picture of them wearing the OS Pocket Crew?  Thinking if I should get the washed clay OS pocket tee or grab onto the sage classic crew+plaster mercer tank instead

post #18509 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post
 

I know it's been posted before, but I can't seem to find it...anyone willing to post a picture of them wearing the OS Pocket Crew?  Thinking if I should get the washed clay OS pocket tee or grab onto the sage classic crew+plaster mercer tank instead

I don't have any pics in it, but I grabbed the washed black and I love it. The pocket is a nice simple touch, and it's nice to have a straight hemmed tee with a more relaxed fit (vs the classic crew). I actually just picked up the clay off grailed myself. If you want I can take a pic when I'm home

post #18510 of 25523
@srizvi722 great simple tee. have it washed olive as well.



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread