or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1223

post #18331 of 25469
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post


The silver RiRi zips definitely look amazing on the flash dual zip ups.  But I get what you're saying about the black zips with charcoal.  I do think they choose not to use black on those because you constantly zip and unzip those zips, and it would fade/chip/discolor real fast..and look bad.  

The matte black riri zips actually hold up really well. I've had my
loop wheel black dual flash since it dropped and use it a lot and no chipping/discoloration thus far.
post #18332 of 25469
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

I don't see JE not dropping anything for several weeks.
I think..it's the last drop for Running Through Vietnam...those jean shorts don't look like a running through vietnam type of item.  So it'll probably be released shortly after the drop tomorrow?

This is correct.
post #18333 of 25469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post


The matte black riri zips actually hold up really well. I've had my
loop wheel black dual flash since it dropped and use it a lot and no chipping/discoloration thus far.


That's good for you man.  Out of all my villains with the black zippers, most have held up really really well.  I pulled out my charcoal villain today that I've only worn 1x since getting it at it's drop, and noticed some chipping on the zipper.  Which was total bummer because I was about to sell it to a fellow SF member.

 

But I guess you're right, they do hold up strong.  Well, regardless if it's silver, black or gold..they all look fire.

post #18334 of 25469
can someone help me locate the sizing guide for the mesh rebel hoodie? specifically the measurements for a med..thanks in advance

or

can someone who owns it and a reg villain confirm if the sizing is the same..
post #18335 of 25469
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans718 View Post

can someone help me locate the sizing guide for the mesh rebel hoodie? specifically the measurements for a med..thanks in advance

or

can someone who owns it and a reg villain confirm if the sizing is the same..

They are a looser fit. Same size as the Villian for most part.
post #18336 of 25469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


They are a looser fit. Same size as the Villian for most part.


spot on here. its a bit looser than villain. im a large in villian but medium in mesh rebel hoodie.

post #18337 of 25469
so if I'm a med in reg villain i should go with a small? or med?
post #18338 of 25469
anyone have the spring denim in 31 they trying to slide me?
post #18339 of 25469

Im starting to get the feeling that I'm going to be broke forever because JE wont go a week without dropping something, even between seasons. Eyeing that Plaster Pullover M65 for tomorrow

post #18340 of 25469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

anyone have the spring denim in 31 they trying to slide me?

I'm pretty sure Union has that size.
post #18341 of 25469

Very glad to hear that the denim shorts will eventually be dropping.  Also thanks for all opinions on the silver zip. Might be giving the charcoal flash a shot as I don't have any of them yet. Generally I love anything with a higher zip or design into the neck area.

post #18342 of 25469
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post
 

Very glad to hear that the denim shorts will eventually be dropping.  Also thanks for all opinions on the silver zip. Might be giving the charcoal flash a shot as I don't have any of them yet. Generally I love anything with a higher zip or design into the neck area.


Dual flash was my favorite hoodie they offered until the Kake & OS hoodies this season

post #18343 of 25469

woof olive sweater sold out in two mins in XL. :brick:

post #18344 of 25469
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post
 

Very glad to hear that the denim shorts will eventually be dropping.  Also thanks for all opinions on the silver zip. Might be giving the charcoal flash a shot as I don't have any of them yet. Generally I love anything with a higher zip or design into the neck area.


I'm getting mine in soon.  Will take pics when I receive them so you can get a better idea of how the silver zips look with charcoal.

post #18345 of 25469

what do you guys think of this linen mercer sweater? again, it looks thin to me. I wish JE would make a pigtail version with a thicker material so i can wear it standalone without being see thru..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread