or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1221

post #18301 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gifAria. unless I'm wrong but my girl has taken way too many selfies in that exact spot for me not to recognize.
Yup, at the Aria!
post #18302 of 25310

Random thought: I wish JE made tee's in the burgundy colorway. 

post #18303 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post




hoodies >

Info on shorts in the second pic? Thanks.

post #18304 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannie2 View Post

Info on shorts in the second pic? Thanks.
Court shorts from SS15
post #18305 of 25310
Does anybody know a place that still has the old kendo (black or boucle) in a large? My black ones just got snagged and have a giant hole 💩
post #18306 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Does anybody know a place that still has the old kendo (black or boucle) in a large? My black ones just got snagged and have a giant hole 💩


I wish. The Kendo's and court shorts (in different colors) are pieces JE should make a classic rather than a seasonal. Hear us out JE...

post #18307 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Does anybody know a place that still has the old kendo (black or boucle) in a large? My black ones just got snagged and have a giant hole 💩

https://kithnyc.com/collections/john-elliott/products/john-elliott-boucle-kendo-tights
post #18308 of 25310
@nsubrmnn thanks, but I should have mentioned that I will pretty much never buy from Kith. My bad.
post #18309 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@nsubrmnn thanks, but I should have mentioned that I will pretty much never buy from Kith. My bad.
Lol, why is that?
post #18310 of 25310
I have never have a good experience and I don't buy their shitty puma's and Asics or the other limited shit. Half the time I order, I get charged then a week later nothing happens so I follow up and they are sold out, then it takes a month to refund me and they don't give me a full refund cos they are stupid and think I "returned" something so they are taking a restocking fee. And there return process is shit too, they take a restock fee and then only offer store credit. I think I only had one easy process with them when I got stuff from the JE Sakura capsule.
post #18311 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

I have never have a good experience and I don't buy their shitty puma's and Asics or the other limited shit. Half the time I order, I get charged then a week later nothing happens so I follow up and they are sold out, then it takes a month to refund me and they don't give me a full refund cos they are stupid and think I "returned" something so they are taking a restocking fee. And there return process is shit too, they take a restock fee and then only offer store credit. I think I only had one easy process with them when I got stuff from the JE Sakura capsule.
Damn, that's terrible
post #18312 of 25310

What was the consensus on sizing for the kake mock hoodie? Checked out the measurements and the difference between sizes is very minimal

post #18313 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby321 View Post

What was the consensus on sizing for the kake mock hoodie? Checked out the measurements and the difference between sizes is very minimal
Tts
post #18314 of 25310

Damn, really bummed that I held off on getting that Extended Mercer tee in black. Anyone selling a medium PM me

post #18315 of 25310
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby321 View Post

What was the consensus on sizing for the kake mock hoodie? Checked out the measurements and the difference between sizes is very minimal

I'm part of the size down crew. I'm short (5'6) and the medium (my villain size) didn't look cropped at all and had too much excess material. Small is perfecto and looks as intended like on the models.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread