or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1202

post #18016 of 25550
ūüėć
post #18017 of 25550
For those of you interested in brand new "Black OS Crewneck Pullover" in Small, it is now up for sale at grailed.

Feel free to PM me for detail
post #18018 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post


a little but not too much. I find most stretching is in the waist


Thanks! Guess I'll return it then. 

post #18019 of 25550
post #18020 of 25550

thank you! just copped

post #18021 of 25550

Steal on a pair of Cast 2 in size 33 on Grailed. Would have picked up if they were my size.

 

https://*****************/listings/542405-John-Elliott---Co-Cast-Jean 

post #18022 of 25550

picked up the mesh jacket.  has a very wind breaker feel.

 

 

 

sized down..usually a Medium in all outer wear from JE

post #18023 of 25550
Quote: what brand are those boots?
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post
 

picked up the mesh jacket.  has a very wind breaker feel.

 

 

 

sized down..usually a Medium in all outer wear from JE

post #18024 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by adammb9 View Post
 

Last year's YSL chelseas 

post #18025 of 25550

Anyone order the  Tencel Shirt? Wanna see some fit pics.

post #18026 of 25550

safari shorts probably in the next drop on thursday probably? They cool, but I'll pass

 

https://www.revivemi.com/collections/john-elliott/products/john-elliott-safari-shorts-olive?variant=17161314116

post #18027 of 25550

Still have this size S grey boucle crewneck NWOT for retail! Someone cop! message me if interested 

post #18028 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

safari shorts probably in the next drop on thursday probably? They cool, but I'll pass

https://www.revivemi.com/collections/john-elliott/products/john-elliott-safari-shorts-olive?variant=17161314116
Crotch was too low on the pants. Couldn't walk properly in sz. 2 and had an oversized fit already.
post #18029 of 25550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCNY View Post

Anyone order the  Tencel Shirt? Wanna see some fit pics.
Ordered both colors, haven't arrived yet.
post #18030 of 25550
hey guys, new around here. I've been on the lookout for a pair of Coast size 32 everywhere, and found nothing to no surprise. Seems like some of you might know of more spots that carry JE than me, so figured I would ask if anyones seen anything?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread