I've yet to own one of these tees, how's the 50/50 blend hold it's shape?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 8:10 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 13post #181 of 255768/22/13 at 4:18pmpost #182 of 255768/22/13 at 4:52pmQuote:
Fine but don't put it on a hangar or the neck will get all fucked up. It'll go back after a wash or two but still. I haven't put them in the dryer, always line dry - I wouldn't try it, dryers just seem to eat tees.post #183 of 255768/22/13 at 5:02pmpost #184 of 255768/22/13 at 5:31pmQuote:
New tees definitely feel more substantial than previous models. I like the update. Slightly better fit around the chest and feels like it'll retain its shape better over time.post #185 of 255768/22/13 at 6:45pm
I'm just not going to tumble dry a $60 shirt. The hangar thing kind of comes with the territory of really soft t-shirts I think, but this is the only brand that fits fairly conservative without being too short on me. Oddly, only the white seems to have ever had a problem, and I definitely hung it for months before I noticed. It might just be that you can't hang it wet.
By the way, I also picked up the blue raws and I really like the shade of blue. Unlike other brands, it's not ultra-dark indigo, which goes way better with most things I wear.post #186 of 255768/22/13 at 7:17pmQuote:
Stockists should be receiving the sweats around the same time.post #187 of 255768/22/13 at 11:48pmpost #188 of 255768/23/13 at 2:01ampost #189 of 255768/23/13 at 2:03ampost #190 of 255768/23/13 at 5:21pm^ Yeah, good interview.
I just got a second pair of Cast Carbon jeans in the mail. I originally ordered a size 30 a few months back and they were way too tight in the waist and thighs. When I heard they were restocked I decided to order again in size 31, and this time they're too loose in the top block. I don't understand what's going on with the sizing, unless it changed between the last production batch and the current one. I'm just going to keep this pair though and try to shrink them.
That said, I love the fit below the thighs and now I want to collect several pairs. I'm assuming I should size down 1 for the raw denim?post #191 of 255768/23/13 at 9:28pmanyone have pics of the sweatpants? got tipped a $100 by my grandma tonight at work, and I'm considering investing in some luxury sweats and this seems like the right brand.
also, x post from waywt..
new tee just came in. john elliot and co. curved hem u neck. it's awesome. got a non-automated e-mail, the guy was very nice, and they paid for two day shipping with up to $50 insurance and confirmation. out of the package, it is very soft and thin. feels and looks like a $60 t shirt. I will definitely buy from them again. my fit looks awkwardly similar to the one above me...
pants are Hollister brand and shoes are clarks desert boots in taupe suede.post #192 of 255768/28/13 at 3:38pmpost #193 of 255768/28/13 at 4:22pmpost #194 of 255768/28/13 at 4:25pmpost #195 of 255768/28/13 at 5:31pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Alden DC Cigar Shell Captoe Boot 11.5D 3 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...