Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1188post #17807 of 252893/25/16 at 10:35amCo-Mix grey definitely reminds me of turtle doves a bit in person. I'm going to pick up my first co-mix black tee this week and leaning towards the classic crew.
I'm digging the cut on the classic curve tee and hopefully we will see some non co mix options as I stay away from unecks due to my Sasquatch chest lolololpost #17808 of 252893/25/16 at 10:42ampost #17809 of 252893/25/16 at 11:04ampost #17810 of 252893/25/16 at 4:18pmpost #17811 of 252893/25/16 at 4:19pmQuote:
Those are Sprayed tees, not Washed. The Sprayed tees have to be ultra lightweight fabric to achieve the treatment.post #17812 of 252893/25/16 at 5:13pmpost #17813 of 252893/25/16 at 5:49pmQuote:ill take the uneck at a reasonable price pp readyOriginally Posted by ZanderRosen
I have a few items I am letting go...
AW15 Fishtail Raincoat sz. 2 in black, without tags, worn once, happy to listen to reasonable offers on here. Purchased for $388 originally.
AW15 Kito Sweatpants sz. 2 in grey, without tags, also worn once. Reasonable offers for these guys as well, paid ~$200 for these originally.
Curve U-Neck Tee z. 2 in moon, brand new WITH tags, never worn.
Any interest, please message me. Will happily ship out ASAP if you'd like.post #17814 of 252893/25/16 at 7:14pmpost #17815 of 252893/25/16 at 9:26pmpost #17816 of 252893/25/16 at 9:43pmpost #17817 of 252893/25/16 at 10:41pmpost #17818 of 252893/25/16 at 10:53pmpost #17819 of 252893/25/16 at 10:58pm
Long time lurker, wanted to chime in on the sprayed tee. Aside from the thinness, I think the sizing is off. I normally wear medium crew neck tees and both the medium and large were significantly shorter than the medium crew neck tee. Didn't work out for me but if you're going to order a sprayed tee, just be aware of that.post #17820 of 252893/25/16 at 11:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by szeo
Long time lurker, wanted to chime in on the sprayed tee. Aside from the thinness, I think the sizing is off. I normally wear medium crew neck tees and both the medium and large were significantly shorter than the medium crew neck tee. Didn't work out for me but if you're going to order a sprayed tee, just be aware of that.
Thanks. I don't mind the shortness as it will work fine for me as a normal tee. Thinness isn't bad either considering some days will be 100+. I don't want holes though.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 20 seconds ago
- › Filson/Nigel Cabourn Work Cape Jacket (M) 48 seconds ago
- › Henry Blake Watches - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › RRL Slim Straight Helm Wash 38x32 5 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway