or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 117

post #1741 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhaughey View Post

When is the rest of the SS14 collection gonna drop? I'm looking at the mesh hoodies, denim jackets and especially that blue bomber jacket.
JE said the mesh hoodie drops in April and the jackets are Fall14.
post #1742 of 25812
Do all the jeans come in ~33" inseam, regardless of waist size? I really like the wash on the nimbus, but am worried that the fading/honeycombs will not align properly with my body if the inseam is that long. Thanks!
post #1743 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post

Do all the jeans come in ~33" inseam, regardless of waist size? I really like the wash on the nimbus, but am worried that the fading/honeycombs will not align properly with my body if the inseam is that long. Thanks!

It's definitely supposed to run a little long because of the stacking fades. I have seen models wearing it who are actually too tall and the stacking fades are don't work for them as well. Their model is 5'11" for reference.

post #1744 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

For those Canadians who have been asking, Roden Gray is now live: http://rodengray.com/collections/john-elliott-co

I guess I'll be buying from your website when you restock, pretty disappointed with their buyer's selection. I understand they were probably being a bit cautious since it's a new brand for them, but they have only 1 out of 4 items I want and it's already sold out of my size.
post #1745 of 25812
Industrie Denim in San Francisco has a full size run of basically... everything
post #1746 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdecker1 View Post

Industrie Denim in San Francisco has a full size run of basically... everything

i just looked on their website and they only have 5 products. three jeans, long sleeve button up, and a hoodie?

post #1747 of 25812

Will any European Stockist get a spring collection soon?

post #1748 of 25812

Finally Received Mercer tanks, Fit perfectly, pictured with updated escobars and villain hoodie from first drop of fall 13, happy customer!:fonz:

post #1749 of 25812

what size should I order in hoodies and sweats?  

 

I'm 6'1" , 165, 38" chest, long arms.  Waist is 31-32 inches.

 

Thanks!

post #1750 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

what size should I order in hoodies and sweats?  

I'm 6'1" , 165, 38" chest, long arms.  Waist is 31-32 inches.

Thanks!

You probably want a Large hoodie. Very hard to tell what size sweats you want just from your waist, weight, and height, but I'd say probably medium. You should look at the measurements on the sweats.
post #1751 of 25812
Hi I was wondering if the sweats would be long enough for me and what size I should probably go with I'm 6'4" 180. Size 34 waist with pretty long slim legs. Does the length increase with sizes or just width? Thanks, should we expect a restock soon on quilted Escobar?
post #1752 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm4819 View Post


JE said the mesh hoodie drops in April and the jackets are Fall14.


For real they had the jackets in the S/S 14 lookbook. Guess I'll wait for the mesh hoody. Thanks dude.

post #1753 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhaughey View Post


For real they had the jackets in the S/S 14 lookbook. Guess I'll wait for the mesh hoody. Thanks dude.

The Rider's Jacket is going to release in April. It is an incredible washed lamb with full RiRi details. We've already put the page up.

http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/outerwear/products/rider-s-jacket

We are holding the Blue Teddy for Fall, which means it will come out early July.

Mesh is indeed April. We held off on it because we have updated it from Nylon to 100% Japanese cotton mesh. It is a great product and worth the wait.
post #1754 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

Hi I was wondering if the sweats would be long enough for me and what size I should probably go with I'm 6'4" 180. Size 34 waist with pretty long slim legs. Does the length increase with sizes or just width? Thanks, should we expect a restock soon on quilted Escobar?

The length does go up. We are currently updating our site and the size guides are relinking but you should be able to go off those. We have plenty of athletes wear our stuff so finding your size shouldn't be a problem. I'd say most likely go XL.
post #1755 of 25812
Our new mobile site just launched. Always a work in progress but those of you who are familiar should be happy with our upgrade!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread