or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1156

post #17326 of 25224
^ Not real.
post #17327 of 25224
Would anybody be willing to trade a mercer tee for a u neck in size S? My u neck is the light gray I think called "moon"? Essentially like new, worn a couple times for a very short period of time cause I don't like the look of it on me. I'm too skinny to wear this haha
post #17328 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elliott View Post

^ Not real.
Part of me thought it wouldn't make sense since you guys rock with Nike so much but on the other hand Adidas is aggressively collaborating with brands and trying to dethrone Nike.

Either way, thanks for the clarification. Please make release more Classic Curve tees.
post #17329 of 25224
Anyone want a large black kake mock new with tags?

Price will be price I paid + fees. If you're in SF, we can meet up. Going back to JE next week if I don't get any hits.
post #17330 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyyvii View Post

U Necks were my fav until I got a huge chest piece now I feel like a douche when wearing them so I mainly wear Mercers cause of the neck area. Kinda wish JE did a new T with a less revealing neck.

What are y'all prefer T styles that JE offers?
ull get used to it...y would u get a huge chest piece if u didnt wanna show it?
post #17331 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

ull get used to it...y would u get a huge chest piece if u didnt wanna show it?

Exactly. One of the appeals of the uneck for me was this reason. I had a bigger upper body and the uneck was perfect fit wise
post #17332 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Exactly. One of the appeals of the uneck for me was this reason. I had a bigger upper body and the uneck was perfect fit wise
haha exactly why it doesn't appeal to me... I've got such a skinny upper body (kinda bony cause I'm so skinny...) so the u neck looks pretty awful on my body.
post #17333 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

ull get used to it...y would u get a huge chest piece if u didnt wanna show it?

It's place for everything I don't mind showing it but I don't always want to show it you feel me
post #17334 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyyvii View Post

It's place for everything I don't mind showing it but I don't always want to show it you feel me

Depending on your stats, try a size down. It helps with reducing the neck like a bit and you still get the nice fit.

The issue I had with nice tees in other brands was that either they were too short or were too boxy. JE tees worked the best for me with a bigger upper body
post #17335 of 25224
Pretty overpriced but Balmain tees are probably the best standard plain fashion tees I've owned.
post #17336 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Pretty overpriced but Balmain tees are probably the best standard plain fashion tees I've owned.

$400 for regular plain tee...tell me why it's worth that much, i find it completely absurd....would never pay more than 150 on a one color t-shirt.

post #17337 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Depending on your stats, try a size down. It helps with reducing the neck like a bit and you still get the nice fit.

The issue I had with nice tees in other brands was that either they were too short or were too boxy. JE tees worked the best for me with a bigger upper body

That's how I feel, JE has the best T's in the game I've try branching off to other brands but always come back either for the fit or for the colors.


Have you or anyone try the Expo if so how is it, I want to grab the new colors in a different cut cause I have all the old colors in Mercers except for "moon" slept on that and till this day I regret it
post #17338 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyyvii View Post

That's how I feel, JE has the best T's in the game I've try branching off to other brands but always come back either for the fit or for the colors.


Have you or anyone try the Expo if so how is it, I want to grab the new colors in a different cut cause I have all the old colors in Mercers except for "moon" slept on that and till this day I regret it

I had the expo tees. It fits just like any other tee size wise. I didn't eventually like the hem so I sold them off.
post #17339 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post

$400 for regular plain tee...tell me why it's worth that much, i find it completely absurd....would never pay more than 150 on a one color t-shirt.

I couldn't pay 400 either. I most I ever paid is 207 for my slp blood luster tee and even that I think is too much.
post #17340 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

Scarab is solid up there

Broke in the black kake today.

Dope dude, one of the best Kake fits I've seen on here IMO. Not too big not too small. You go true to JE size?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread