or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1141

post #17101 of 25847
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH03 View Post

Looks like you might need to size down?

You think? You mean on the Kakes or LS curve? I think I'm happy with the Kakes,m tried on a medium and the waist was a bit too tight, and I like the bit of extra length on the large - I got a short and wide torso so can't go too cropped. Haha definitely making me second guess myself a bit tho. The LS curve I definitely think I could go both ways with.. but doubtful I'll find anyone willing to trade for a size down. Curious to hear why you think I should size down tho!
post #17102 of 25847
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg99 View Post


You think? You mean on the Kakes or LS curve? I think I'm happy with the Kakes,m tried on a medium and the waist was a bit too tight, and I like the bit of extra length on the large - I got a short and wide torso so can't go too cropped. Haha definitely making me second guess myself a bit tho. The LS curve I definitely think I could go both ways with.. but doubtful I'll find anyone willing to trade for a size down. Curious to hear why you think I should size down tho!


Have you ever tried JE pieces in Medium?

post #17103 of 25847
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Bumming it/awkward angle



Kake/nimbus - medium on the kake


FWIW - pretty sure this is intended fit.  Did you stick to your villain size for Kake?

post #17104 of 25847
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg99 View Post


You think? You mean on the Kakes or LS curve? I think I'm happy with the Kakes,m tried on a medium and the waist was a bit too tight, and I like the bit of extra length on the large - I got a short and wide torso so can't go too cropped. Haha definitely making me second guess myself a bit tho. The LS curve I definitely think I could go both ways with.. but doubtful I'll find anyone willing to trade for a size down. Curious to hear why you think I should size down tho!

For the Kake, I think that a Medium would suit you much better. Just my opinion, of course, but the proportions all around seem to be just a touch too big (chest width, sleeve length).

 

I think you can get away with it on the LS Curve tee; I did the same thing and got an XL in Dove and an L in Oak. XL looks fine, but I much prefer the fit of the L.

 

What are your measurements?

post #17105 of 25847

please release the charcoal fishtail raincoat 

post #17106 of 25847
.

Edited by gerg99 - 3/8/16 at 7:59am
post #17107 of 25847
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post

please release the charcoal fishtail raincoat 
I thought that came out already, but it was called black.
post #17108 of 25847
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandH23 View Post


I thought that came out already, but it was called black.

No. They released fishtail raincoats in Plaster, olive, and black and that was during FW 15 I believe.  In the Delivery 2 lookbook there is a new charcoal fishtail raincoat with new/different hardware and also has some nice hood detailing which I like.

post #17109 of 25847
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg99 View Post

Besides the Kake and OS hoodies, none. I actually own both an M and L in the os hoodie and prefer the fit of the M because of the lighter fabric. For villains I'm definitely a large -- those fit nice and snug before being worn in.
Hmm yeah I do totally see what you mean. Lots of extra fabric on me and it gets a bit boxy. I'm short, 5'7, 155, with wide shoulders / a short torso. I attached some pics comparing the M and L black kakes. Thanks for all the help and opinions btw guys! appreciate it forreal.



Medium ^ (too tight around the waist and makes me look a little puffy by the midsection imo)




Large^
I like the medium one better tbh
post #17110 of 25847
I just tried on the Cast 2 (obsidian) at my local retailer (Kith). The 32s fit me out of the box with little bit of extra room in the waist. Size down to 31 recommended?

For reference Im 6ft/180lbs
post #17111 of 25847
of course i miss the rodengray arrivals

if anyone has a small kake mock in either color that doesnt work hit me up so you can avoid shipping back to RG or JE
post #17112 of 25847
@JohnElliot also are you putting returned kake mocks back on the website or are you emailing those that put themselves on email wait list first? just asking since the kake mocks are no longer on your site
post #17113 of 25847
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post

No. They released fishtail raincoats in Plaster, olive, and black and that was during FW 15 I believe.  In the Delivery 2 lookbook there is a new charcoal fishtail raincoat with new/different hardware and also has some nice hood detailing which I like.
Oh yeah, now I remember. Those look interesting, I agree.
post #17114 of 25847
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

of course i miss the rodengray arrivals

if anyone has a small kake mock in either color that doesnt work hit me up so you can avoid shipping back to RG or JE
Did you really want to pay customs for the kake?
post #17115 of 25847
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandH23 View Post

Did you really want to pay customs for the kake?

rather not, but def not paying 350+ for resellers on grailed or ebay. wish there was a way to exclude them or put them on an extended waiting period from all future JE drops lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread