or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1134

post #16996 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by paajdi View Post

going to cop the kake villain in medium while it's there.

Also, any opinions on the standard black vs. co-mix black for those that have? I am leaning toward co-mix black u neck at the moment
personally I love the co mix fabrics. Black co mix is pretty sick.
post #16997 of 25810
Black co mix >>>>>
The white one looks like those epic napkins in restrooms of really really expensive hotels.
post #16998 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

Black co mix >>>>>
The white one looks like those epic napkins in restrooms of really really expensive hotels.

sold on the white. thanks
post #16999 of 25810
I wish the silks make a return. I perfer the silk for grey and white. Like the comix for black. On a side note, are the cut sleeve tees still coming out or they were show only? @johnelliott
post #17000 of 25810
Glad silks got retired. Terrible. 😂 and obviously JE agrees

Actually need more co-mix white. Messed up my only by accident. Wish the black co mix was more see through, but then again I am black
post #17001 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

Glad silks got retired. Terrible. 😂 and obviously JE agrees

Actually need more co-mix white. Messed up my only by accident. Wish the black co mix was more see through, but then again I am black

Get the wang silk tee. It's pretty see through.
post #17002 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

I wish the silks make a return. I perfer the silk for grey and white. Like the comix for black. On a side note, are the cut sleeve tees still coming out or they were show only? @johnelliott

Silk >>>>>>>>Co Mix

post #17003 of 25810

Stoked about the villain restock on Monday, definitely want to pick up a black hooded villain but gotta save for when the black Kake restocks or someones sends in a return. Decisions...

post #17004 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


Get the wang silk tee. It's pretty see through.


the JE silk tees were absolute garbage the Wang silk tees shit on them they are so nice

post #17005 of 25810
Finally got around to wearing the springs and my midnight villain. Wasn't really in the market for another villian but couldn't pass up for 90 shipped.. got all the way out the door and it started pouring smh norcal weather has been crazy lately. Not the greatest pics but whatever
5'8 160 ish.. med villian and sz 31 in spring.. though i think i could get away with a 30

post #17006 of 25810
Quote:
Originally Posted by leit96 View Post

Stoked about the villain restock on Monday, definitely want to pick up a black hooded villain but gotta save for when the black Kake restocks or someones sends in a return. Decisions...
as someone who owns a few villains i would say hold out for kake.. black villain is a main stay and won't be hard to cop in future or even off grail (i would recommend)
post #17007 of 25810

@JohnElliot 

 

In re to the thermal shorts.  I haven't pulled the trigger on it, but...if we got a small release of some cool ass leggings to pair with the thermal shorts, both would be an instant cop for me.

 

Kendo tights and court shorts combo is my favorite JE release to date.

post #17008 of 25810

Guys I am size medium in Mercers and Villains but thinking of sizing down on the u neck so it will fit more like a vest. Will mainly be used under shirts so don't want the neck opening too exposing. Anyone do similar?

post #17009 of 25810
I always looked at it like this.

If the silk tees were so great you know JE would've restocked. So must be more bad than good or maybe just to pricey. but I'm glad some people enjoy them. Gave mine to a friend!!

Will look into the wang silk
post #17010 of 25810
think price point was biggest deterrent of the silk tees
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread