Is the new tank like the rebel tank in terms of weight? That was too thick for me to wear during spring/summer.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 1/15/17 at 8:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1131post #16952 of 274493/5/16 at 7:07amQuote:Originally Posted by srizvi722
Lol, Cyc does have pretty baller swag. But jbidwals style is more on par with what i tend to lean towards when picking out an outfit, a little more rugged and less fitted I'd say. If something is working, why not have it in multiple colors. I am in school, but I'm 27. I do have a ton of the escobars, but that's because that's literally all I've been wearing for the past couple years. Escobars are mad comfortable and don't make you look like you rolled out of bed, and that's why over the past few years, I've eventually grabbed onto a ton--not like I picked em up all at one time.
Thanks for the compliments. I guess I'm older than most of you here so I'm in a different place in life maybe with less expenses and only have a need for certain type of clothing really. I have a 2 year old so those with kids know exactly what your life consists of (wouldn't trade it for anything else).
And for the other guy, I got plenty more than just JE. Posting my outfits isn't my thing. Only post things helpful for others. Getting recognition for my clothing is way down the rader on what's important in lifepost #16953 of 274493/5/16 at 7:18ampost #16954 of 274493/5/16 at 7:31ampost #16955 of 274493/5/16 at 7:41ampost #16956 of 274493/5/16 at 9:11ampost #16957 of 274493/5/16 at 9:22ampost #16958 of 274493/5/16 at 9:23ampost #16959 of 274493/5/16 at 9:34ampost #16960 of 274493/5/16 at 9:37ampost #16961 of 274493/5/16 at 9:40ampost #16962 of 274493/5/16 at 9:47ampost #16963 of 274493/5/16 at 9:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Jasonronn
My Black Kake in L is gonna be returned, so keep on the lookout. The fit just isn't very flattering on me, getting lapuma vibes. I'm with @Jbidwal on liking the OS hoodie a lot more. My new dream JE piece is a non-washed OS hoodie in the thin terry everyone outisde of California hates
haha I'm on board with making that a verb. "LaPuma'd" when you brick a JE fit.post #16964 of 274493/5/16 at 9:56amQuote:
Yeah but I keep seeing using that as they reasoning for sizing down which doesn't make sense to me at all.Quote:
True true but then again the cropped hoodie hasn't really stretch. My old ass dual flash haven't really stretch either just in the arms but it's not bad at all just formed to my arms. That's one thing I like about JE terry is that it holds its shape so for people saying they sized down because it's going to stretch doesn't make sense to me at allpost #16965 of 274493/5/16 at 9:58amQuote:
Was really going to pass on responding to this bc I agree with dude who said I don't have to justify what I purchase to a random, but when someone suggests I look like a lazy slob just bc I wear cozy sweatpants and sweatshirts that are well-fit to school/study...
I moved from LA to NYC 4 years ago bc I got admitted into a program I'd been hoping for...and when you're in a program that requires you to be at school from the early morn until evening, and then study immediately after until bed time almost 7 days a week, JE clothing is the only sensible thing to wear. And to run errands, like grocery shopping, or a quick run to Duane Reade does not require an outfit of the night type of outfit. So sure, I've really had no life in the past 4 years besides studying, running errands, and a date night with my girl every now and again...
But wearing JE items is anything but "lazy slob"
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Wonderful collection of 10.5D US 9.5E UK, Suede & Leather shoes... 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › $525 Suitsupply Napoli Dark Grey Plain Charcoal Suit: 36R 32/32... 10 minutes ago
- › 'Signature Bespoke' - Mo Adousa -Savile Row/Liverpool? 13 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 16 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...