Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 12post #166 of 157628/16/13 at 12:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #167 of 157628/17/13 at 3:45pmpost #168 of 157628/17/13 at 3:52pmThread StarterQuote:
If you tried to purchase a Sonora tee, those are the only ones yet to hit the store.post #169 of 157628/17/13 at 3:53pmThread Starter
Give them a call, both NY stores should have a pretty large quantity of goods. If they are not out now, they will be soon.
Thanks!post #170 of 157628/17/13 at 8:08pmpost #171 of 157628/21/13 at 12:50ampost #172 of 157628/21/13 at 5:00ampost #173 of 157628/21/13 at 9:53amThread StarterI'll be updating the description of a couple of these - the pictures are accurate, we shot them a week ago from production models for the denim. The rivets on the Squall, Obsidian, and Nimbus are coated black. The rivets on the rest of the items are closer to a gunmetal finish.post #174 of 157628/21/13 at 10:05ampost #175 of 157628/21/13 at 10:45amThread StarterQuote:
BiG style.post #176 of 157628/21/13 at 4:00pmpost #177 of 157628/21/13 at 4:02pmpost #178 of 157628/22/13 at 4:37ampost #179 of 157628/22/13 at 4:01pm
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1096 Active Users (201 Members and 895 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 29 seconds ago
- › Alden Black Cordovan Shortwing Bluchers - 9.5E 57 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Alden. Cigar Shell. Cordovan LWB size 10D. 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 12 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?