or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1089

post #16321 of 25293
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFan712 View Post

You're missing the point here. Instagram is a form of advertisement for JE, not a public forum for customers to discuss product quality. If you wish to get the problem resolved, contact customer service. If you wish to talk with other JE customers, use StyleForum. Attempting to publicly blast a company that has already addressed your issue on their own page isn't going to get you anywhere. It's their page, they may allow or disallow whatever they want.

Assuming all Kake Mocks (and in turn, all JE products) are defective because your product happened to be faulty is incorrect. My Kake Mock is holding up fine after what must be 50 wears now, and I have never had an issue with any of JE's terry products. You got a bad apple in the batch, and JE's customer service is known for taking care of those bad apples. If you're upset with the way you were treated, feel free to discuss that here, but don't attempt to smear the company on their own form of advertisement.
Agree with this as well. Turnip is clueless
post #16322 of 25293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post

Agree with this as well. Turnip is clueless
Its really ridiculous that youre defending this company like theyre a person suffering from harrasment. It's a company hiding the possibility of fautly product. It's also unreasonable to expect the average customer to know about this forum. Thats why the instagram page exists. Its also why JE has answered general questions about product in the IG comments section before. They dont expect most people to know to come here when they want to learn about the brand or interact with them. It isnt even advertised. This is a niche website and intagrams reach is incredibly broad
post #16323 of 25293
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnip View Post



Its really ridiculous that youre defending this company like theyre a person suffering from harrasment. It's a company hiding the possibility of fautly product. It's also unreasonable to expect the average customer to know about this forum. Thats why the instagram page exists. Its also why JE has answered general questions about product in the IG comments section before. They dont expect most people to know to come here when they want to learn about the brand or interact with them. It isnt even advertised. This is a niche website and intagrams reach is incredibly broad

 

You're just being an asshole - It's getting annoying. 

post #16324 of 25293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Alvin View Post

You're just being an asshole - It's getting annoying. 

Explain to me how, without resorting to verbal abuse
post #16325 of 25293
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnip View Post


Explain to me how, without resorting to verbal abuse

 

 

It's that you've made your point. JE has addressed it - Yet you continue your tirade. 

No one is making you purchase JE.

Build a bride - Move on.

 

Peace Out.

post #16326 of 25293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Alvin View Post


It's that you've made your point. JE has addressed it - Yet you continue your tirade. 
No one is making you purchase JE.
Build a bride - Move on.

Peace Out.
This is a thread for the discussion of the brand and things relating to it. Last time i checked i wasnt the only one talking. It's a discussion about the brand, well within the guidelines for discussion in this thread. I also wasnt the one acting uncivil and calling names.
post #16327 of 25293
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnip View Post


This is a thread for the discussion of the brand and things relating to it. Last time i checked i wasnt the only one talking. It's a discussion about the brand, well within the guidelines for discussion in this thread. I also wasnt the one acting uncivil and calling names.

 

 

Ok. I apologise for calling you an asshole.

post #16328 of 25293
Still have no holes in my OG crew from 2012, no holes in my villian from 2012..

😴
post #16329 of 25293
new kakes are loopwheel?
post #16330 of 25293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondprize View Post

new kakes are loopwheel?
Nah probably for FW16 since loop wheel would be heavier and you want heavier for fall/winter not spring summer
post #16331 of 25293

@John Elliott Curious about your denim.  From articles I've read about you and your brand it states Aaron and Nobu used to work (for or with; correct and forgive me if I'm wrong) Fabric Brand?  I've always been a fan of their denim; they have amazing washes and details but I've never owned a pair (wouldn't spend that much on denim).  Do you guys develop your selvedge denim in the same factory or did you guys learn from them and go from there?

Would be cool to know, thanks!

post #16332 of 25293

Coming soon to Mr. Porter... power move

post #16333 of 25293

turnip should never be allowed on yelp

post #16334 of 25293
So looks like my new sage Kake and LS Oak curve in M will be up for sale as package. PM for details and I will list them shortly.
post #16335 of 25293

A black loopwheel kake would be a must purchase for me personally.  Always wanted some loopwheel

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread