Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 8:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1081post #16201 of 322202/24/16 at 10:02amWe have improved our process of sending digital gift cards and they will be received quickly moving forward, to the specified email. They cannot be automatically delivered as we have an approval process to prevent fraud but should be received digitally within 1 business day.post #16202 of 322202/24/16 at 10:31ampost #16203 of 322202/24/16 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by malcolm4819
Silk Blend. They came out 2 years ago, It came out in white, grey (oatmeal) and charcoal (heather grey). Check Jbidwal's recent pigtail picture. Best material tee they've produce so far in my opinion. But I haven't handle the pigtail yet tho, I get it mine in today.
The recent one posted on IG looks like its the Dark Grey color. The one your referring to (in the runway show) looks to be a different material or composition. I remember seeing a up-close shot of the material. I'll see if I can find it for you.
I think it's pigtail then silk. Comix is cool but I don't really like the material that much. The slub in the silk and pigtail is much nicer.post #16204 of 322202/24/16 at 11:01ampost #16205 of 322202/24/16 at 11:02ampost #16206 of 322202/24/16 at 11:04ampost #16207 of 322202/24/16 at 11:06amQuote:
They all do I think. All of mine do and someone posted about it here too. Post a pic of yours and we can help out to see if it's normal or notpost #16208 of 322202/24/16 at 11:37ampost #16209 of 322202/24/16 at 11:50am
If there is something I've learned here - each tee and fabric has it's own VERY loyal fanbase!
My suggestion - purchase multiples. Spend a few extra dollars and go through the return process. In the end it'll be worth it in order to find the fabric, size and cut you like best.
...or you can buy em all like I know several here do!post #16210 of 322202/24/16 at 11:56ampost #16211 of 322202/24/16 at 11:57ampost #16212 of 322202/24/16 at 11:59ampost #16213 of 322202/24/16 at 12:10pmpost #16214 of 322202/24/16 at 12:22pmpost #16215 of 322202/24/16 at 12:34pm
Anyone know why John Elliot's own site does not stock certain sizes, but other retailers do?
For instance, on JohnElliott.co the smallest size available for the oversized crewneck sweatshirt is a Small (1). But on SSENSE a XS (0) is for sale. I have just received the 0 so its not an error. Why would JE not carry their own full size range?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Help me with my casual wardrobe please! 58 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 1 minute ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...