Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 6:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 108post #1607 of 252763/10/14 at 11:42amBut I'm in a similar position in the UK.Quote:post #1608 of 252763/10/14 at 12:34pmQuote:
For layering, sure stay with a medium, but for actual hoody day to day use size up 1.
For a layering piece I would go more with the crewneck versionpost #1609 of 252763/10/14 at 1:18pmQuote:
I mean using the hoody as a top layer rather than layering it underneath something. What size are you?post #1610 of 252763/10/14 at 1:58pmpost #1611 of 252763/10/14 at 2:05pmpost #1612 of 252763/10/14 at 2:06pmpost #1613 of 252763/10/14 at 2:40pmpost #1614 of 252763/10/14 at 2:49pmQuote:
Yeah I do and I want the hoody to be considerably shorter - correct me if I'm wrong but the model wears
Villain and a large Mercer?post #1615 of 252763/10/14 at 2:58pmQuote:
that's how my villain crew size L fits me. almost tight in the shoulders and arms and very similar length, which I think is a little too short if you dont wear a long tee or tank under.
p.s. this is not JE hoodie on the photo.post #1616 of 252763/10/14 at 3:06pm
I dunno. I have XL in both the villain and u neck and layering is good, but I can't see there much of an issue if I'd size down on the shirt (or up with the hoody) so the u neck was a size smaller. The u neck isn't as fitted as the villain is so I think you'd be fine. Nail the fit of the hoody, the other pieces shouldn't be an issue imo.post #1617 of 252763/10/14 at 3:55pmI know; the hoody is Balmain from two seasons ago but they're sizing pretty similar according to Mr Porter, which measures things very accurately.
Would really benefit from a fit pic from someone around my size. To me ( I could be wrong) but Kanye's looks tighter than the JE one the model wears on site.
I've heard there is quite a lot of give/stretching on the villain after a few wears.post #1618 of 252763/10/14 at 3:55pmSorry tried to quote you on my phone but didn't work!post #1619 of 252763/10/14 at 6:28pmThe shirts already run longer than the hoody length wise. Like I said I don't view the hoody as a layering piece because it's more day to day so I've never thought about like that. U should be fine sizing up 1 or just staying true. True will just be snug at first.
@JohnElliottCo is the blue jacket still dropping?post #1620 of 252763/10/14 at 7:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by leclutchjames
The shirts already run longer than the hoody length wise. Like I said I don't view the hoody as a layering piece because it's more day to day so I've never thought about like that. U should be fine sizing up 1 or just staying true. True will just be snug at first.
@JohnElliottCo is the blue jacket still dropping?
The blue jacket is dropping, but not until July / August.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 3 minutes ago
- › House of Kydos - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 21 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 25 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 26 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 28 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 31 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 32 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 39 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway