or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1056

post #15826 of 25375
Are those panels pockets or just for looks?not feeling those either.what's up with some new uneck colors too?
post #15827 of 25375

when does season 8 release?

post #15828 of 25375
i saw nothing wrong with that villain, prolly just the angle... besides it will stretch out
post #15829 of 25375
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

People wear JE way too tight. I think its mainly because it runs small and people order there normal size and then never bother to exchange it. Looking like you can't fully move your arms is not a good look.

I think they make their clothes slim and for slim/skinny people and they should be "tight"

If you want a bigger product they are doing a couple oversized pieces and there are also other brands that contribute to that look.

Ridiculous post
post #15830 of 25375
post #15831 of 25375
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

I think they make their clothes slim and for slim/skinny people and they should be "tight"

If you want a bigger product they are doing a couple oversized pieces and there are also other brands that contribute to that look.

Ridiculous post

I think, you think you know what you're talking about - but you don't.
post #15832 of 25375
This paneled hat is so dope, great to see JE expanding to accessories
post #15833 of 25375

need them jorts to drop for summer

post #15834 of 25375
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

I think, you think you know what you're talking about - but you don't.

You right

The clothes run small and we're all stupid

John is even stupid always telling us go TTS and wearing all the clothes slim himself
Damb idiot

Models and stylist are stupid too

Time to start copping one size up to get the correct look. I've been missing out. I needed your vision

Please post fit pics so I can be inspired. I need this inspiration. I need help with my fit tonight

SRS!!!!
post #15835 of 25375
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaney1 View Post
 

need them jorts to drop for summer

Yo, this. Those distressed denim shorts he wore at his ss16 nyfw presentation (I think) were fire.

 

Whole outfit on point.

post #15836 of 25375
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post


... Please post fit pics so I can be inspired. I need this inspiration. I need help with my fit tonight

This is what I like to see in this thread - honesty.
post #15837 of 25375
Honestly this thread is going to shit with the dumb remarks and the witty comebacks.

People wear what they like and what they pay for. If someone asks for feedback, give your opinion and move along. No one needs a lesson on JE, fashion, etc. No it doesn't run small. It's designed to be slim. It says so on their website......

SIZE + FIT

MODEL IS 6'1" 160 LBS AND WEARS A SIZE 2 / MEDIUM. PLEASE REFER TO THE MEASUREMENTS IN OUR SIZE GUIDE. IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE ABOUT SIZING OR DO NOT LIKE A SLIM FIT, WE SUGGEST TO SIZE UP.

So if you don't like a slim fit size up. It's not mandatory
post #15838 of 25375
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaney1 View Post

need them jorts to drop for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg99 View Post

Yo, this. Those distressed denim shorts he wore at his ss16 nyfw presentation (I think) were fire.



Whole outfit on point.

I think they will be part of delivery 2. Generally the shorts come towards spring. I'm looking forward to the shorts myself.
post #15839 of 25375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Honestly this thread is going to shit with the dumb remarks and the witty comebacks.

People wear what they like and what they pay for. If someone asks for feedback, give your opinion and move along. No one needs a lesson on JE, fashion, etc. No it doesn't run small. It's designed to be slim. It says so on their website......

SIZE + FIT

MODEL IS 6'1" 160 LBS AND WEARS A SIZE 2 / MEDIUM. PLEASE REFER TO THE MEASUREMENTS IN OUR SIZE GUIDE. IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE ABOUT SIZING OR DO NOT LIKE A SLIM FIT, WE SUGGEST TO SIZE UP.

So if you don't like a slim fit size up. It's not mandatory

It's good to have discussion Papi. Relax

We just jokin
post #15840 of 25375
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

It's good to have discussion Papi. Relax

We just jokin

It's not just this. Been the trend lately for people to push their options as if that's all that matters. Discuss away otherwise.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread