Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:32 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1052post #15766 of 273432/12/16 at 2:09pmpost #15767 of 273432/12/16 at 2:09pmpost #15768 of 273432/12/16 at 2:11pmQuote:
Yo, the quality is actually very dope, just thin for a hoodie is what people were complaining about. wear it in appropriate weather and you're chillin! IMO the thin material is what makes it drape so nicely. I have a large Kake too and went for a large in the oversized and it was perfect. hope this helps man.
on that note, I have a large oversized hoodie in black and crewneck in clay that i can hook up at retail + shipping!post #15769 of 273432/12/16 at 2:22pmQuote:
My dude has one .... Thin as hell and got a rip on the pocket/ thread coming apart after one wear.
JE sent him $30 coupon and told him just take it to the tailor and get it fixed ... Which is cool cause it's a cheap fixpost #15770 of 273432/12/16 at 2:26pmpost #15771 of 273432/12/16 at 2:43pm
Not feeling the hostility on this page. Folks are entitled to questions, no need to respond or even read it anyone thinks its a "dumb" question. @calibar I think you'd work fine with a L or even a M. I normally wear a M in everything JE and got the OS crew in a M, but S would probably have been better on me.
Anyways, for anyone interested--the flight jacket is MADE IN CHINA...I understand it's still JE and a pretty cool jacket, but that made in china just kills it for me. Return.post #15772 of 273432/12/16 at 2:45pmpost #15773 of 273432/12/16 at 2:48pmpost #15774 of 273432/12/16 at 6:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by srizvi722
Not feeling the hostility on this page. Folks are entitled to questions, no need to respond or even read it anyone thinks its a "dumb" question. @calibar
I think you'd work fine with a L or even a M. I normally wear a M in everything JE and got the OS crew in a M, but S would probably have been better on me.
Anyways, for anyone interested--the flight jacket is MADE IN CHINA...I understand it's still JE and a pretty cool jacket, but that made in china just kills it for me. Return.
you don't get it because you are also a dumbass this is supposed to be a place where people learn and share ideas and the only content from half the members is where to cop or what size should i buypost #15775 of 273432/12/16 at 6:01pmpost #15776 of 273432/12/16 at 6:06pmpost #15777 of 273432/12/16 at 6:13pmpost #15778 of 273432/12/16 at 7:03pmQuote:
honestly dude if it bothers you so much then either don't read or keep it to yourself. i'm on this thread pretty regularly and happy to help out with sizing and where to cop whenever people need help -- you don't get to make the rules buddy. at the end of the day people are only asking about these things cause they're fans of the clothing and wanna cop.
the real JE talk comes in waves when there are new releases and people have things to talk about anyways.post #15779 of 273432/12/16 at 7:33pmpost #15780 of 273432/12/16 at 7:35pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 27 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Park Avenue 9.5D used 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...