or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1048

post #15706 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguyinboston View Post
 

Hey guys just got my order in of M black OS crew (M) and Zinc denim (31), kinda on the fence about the denim what do you think?

 

Don't love the fit on the denim, could see sending it back.  up 2 u though

post #15707 of 25224
I'm really unimpressed with the jacket, missing that JE appeal.
post #15708 of 25224

What's the longest anyone has waited for a shipment w/ order tracking email from JE?

 

This is the longest I've ever had to wait from JE, they're usually pretty fast. Dropped them a line and they said should ship out fast

 

5 Business days and counting...

post #15709 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post

whats ur height/weight?
6'4" 170
post #15710 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Storari View Post

I placed an order for the Odeon's in a 31 last night.

I've been wearing a 33 in dress pants, so let's hope for the best, lol.

It would be great if I got these before tomorrow's event at Madison Square Garden. colgate.gif
thats not gonna happen lol
post #15711 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthom931 View Post

What's the longest anyone has waited for a shipment w/ order tracking email from JE?

This is the longest I've ever had to wait from JE, they're usually pretty fast. Dropped them a line and they said should ship out fast

5 Business days and counting...

What does the tracking say?
post #15712 of 25224

That's just it, I haven't even received tracking info yet. Must be busy with the current releases

 

But you got your jacket right quick! I ordered a u neck and a tank last week and still no tracking info

post #15713 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post


thats not gonna happen lol


I know. :(

 

I'm wearing my sand Escobar's instead.

post #15714 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthom931 View Post

That's just it, I haven't even received tracking info yet. Must be busy with the current releases

But you got your jacket right quick! I ordered a u neck and a tank last week and still no tracking info

I had an issue once where 5 days had passed and I contacted them. My order was accidentally missed. Might be the case for you but you already got in contact with them
post #15715 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


I had an issue once where 5 days had passed and I contacted them. My order was accidentally missed. Might be the case for you but you already got in contact with them

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up

 

New bomber jacket looks good btw, nice pick up!

post #15716 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

I'm really unimpressed with the jacket, missing that JE appeal.

Really? Why? I kinda wish it was satin lined. It looks pretty dope to me but I've yet to receive it.
post #15717 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

I'm really unimpressed with the jacket, missing that JE appeal.

Not trying to change your opinion or being negative towards you at all but the jacket in person has a nice military canvas vibe going on. I can see why it was made and how it fits into the season. I think it looks great paired with boots. I will wear with my slp boots and yeezy 950. It will go really nicely with ranger boots too for those that have them.
post #15718 of 25224
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post

Really? Why? I kinda wish it was satin lined. It looks pretty dope to me but I've yet to receive it.

It's actually dual layered canvas. I think the material is nicer than satin lining in other jackets
post #15719 of 25224

Gotta say I'm really loving these oversized pieces. My oversized crewneck arrived and I dig it. Feels a tiny bit more substantial then the OS hoodie and the fit is on point. Really hyped for some of these pieces to start showing up soon...

 

post #15720 of 25224

Also can anyone give a good comparison from this seasons OS cropped T to the cropped T from last season? I loved the material last season but the fit + raw him just didn't really do it for me. Anyone with fit pics or comparisons - also anyone pick up the OS pocket T's from machus yet? interested in better pics of those too. This season is killing it so far.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread