or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1042

post #15616 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post
 

The Kendo tights in boucle are absolutely boss by the way... I bought them a few months back when they popped up on Rodengray. Anyone looking for some tights to wear underneath some black shorts - I would HIGHLY recommend these.


what size did you get for those? and what size shorts are you normally?

post #15617 of 27736

also has anyone noticed that lives in the NYC area that Kith has sold some unseen JE items?

 

last time I was there about a month ago, I saw a black JE tee that was never on the website before.

 

also these Boucle sweats on Kith website look like escobars? the ankles close up on the bottom, my boucle sweats don't do that.

 

post #15618 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post
 


what size did you get for those? and what size shorts are you normally?

 

Large.   I wear size large in all of the sweats (escobars) and shorts.  The shorts I wear them with are the Hoya Shorts in Black (size large).

 

I am 6 ft 185 pounds but a pretty slim build and the large tights fit pretty much perfectly. It's perhaps slightly possible that I would have been able to fit a medium but I actually don't know if I could have so I am very happy with the large - they are tight as they should be.

post #15619 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post
 

 

Large.   I wear size large in all of the sweats (escobars) and shorts.  The shorts I wear them with are the Hoya Shorts in Black (size large).

 

I am 6 ft 185 pounds but a pretty slim build and the large tights fit pretty much perfectly. It's perhaps slightly possible that I would have been able to fit a medium but I actually don't know if I could have so I am very happy with the large - they are tight as they should be.

 

ok sweet, I'm a medium in all sweats and shorts. and Kith only had the medium, just copped! thanks man!
post #15620 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post
 

 

NP bro looks like you got the last pair.  You'll love em I guarantee it.

post #15621 of 27736
Against my "better judgement", I went ahead or ordered the oversized cropped hoodie in olive TTS.

I must have even broader shoulders/a wider back than I realized because I was thinking about grabbing a small according to what some people said here. It is literally the fit I wanted with the right body length and just the right amount of looseness or drapeyness? I was looking for something looser fitting than the Villain because when I size up on those it's too long for me (5'8-5'9 160-165). The only crappy thing was it was $280 CAD.

Can anyone with the Kake and Oversized Cropped Hoodie comment/compare on how their sizing differs?
post #15622 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP- View Post

Against my "better judgement", I went ahead or ordered the oversized cropped hoodie in olive TTS.

I must have even broader shoulders/a wider back than I realized because I was thinking about grabbing a small according to what some people said here. It is literally the fit I wanted with the right body length and just the right amount of looseness or drapeyness? I was looking for something looser fitting than the Villain because when I size up on those it's too long for me (5'8-5'9 160-165). The only crappy thing was it was $280 CAD.

Can anyone with the Kake and Oversized Cropped Hoodie comment/compare on how their sizing differs?

Yeah, I went true to size as well, and got a perfect fit on the body besides the length which was a bit too long to be considered "cropped". I have a large in the Kake as well and it fits perfectly all around, including the legnth which definitely gives it a cropped look.

 

Weirdly enough though, when I tried on a large oversized crewneck, it definitely felt way too big. Probably something about the hood and pocket that make the hoodie more wearable with an exaggerated oversized look.

post #15623 of 27736
Adding on to the OS hoodie convo... does anyone have a large in navy for sale? Any chance these will restock? Thanks in advance.
post #15624 of 27736

 

The jeans are pretty darn amazing.  Not sure if the jeans look good on me? The color is pretty baller, but def isn't my style.  Was considering exchanging them for the zinc, luckily JE got a return in the size 28.  

post #15625 of 27736

I think they look good man.

post #15626 of 27736

Spring denim, OS Hoodie Clay- CP shoes: sizes- 6'2 220lbs- XL Hoodie- 36 jeans

 

 

post #15627 of 27736
Looks awesome

Clean your room! Or at least fake clean it for the photo 😂
post #15628 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

Looks awesome

Clean your room! Or at least fake clean it for the photo 😂

Mid packing the dorm room ha hoping nobody would notice

post #15629 of 27736
Zincs came in Monday... Probably my new favorite pair of denim . Went with a size 29.... Same I wear in rag and bone fit 1 and acne thins

Had to get the leg opening tapered though to 15 cm though
post #15630 of 27736
Got my 29 springs in.. Can button up but the thigh is pretty tight. Think I'm gonna have to return for the 30, unless someone one here has the 30 and wants a 29?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread