Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 1/15/17 at 8:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1036post #15527 of 274472/7/16 at 5:52pmpost #15528 of 274472/7/16 at 7:36pmpost #15529 of 274472/7/16 at 7:47pmpost #15530 of 274472/7/16 at 7:50pmpost #15531 of 274472/7/16 at 8:00pmQuote:
We're still on delivery 1 man, and it may not even be finished tomorrow - still those panelled long sleeves + textured shirts from the lookbook that might be this delivery. Still a ton to come overall, I'd imagine this season might be even bigger then last and that went through, what, delivery 3d + web exclusives ?post #15532 of 274472/7/16 at 8:03pm
Someone commented this a week or two ago, BUT this isn't even close to all the items yet to release. These are just the ones that use that special dying method:
Oversized Pocket Crew - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Oversized Sleeveless Pocket Tee - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Oversized 3/4 Sleeve Tee - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Flatback Thermal Tank - Black, Olive
Oversized Crewneck Pullover - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Oversized SS Crew - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Paneled Long Sleeve Crew - Black, Olive, Navy
Safari Sweats - Black, Olive
Safari Shorts - Black, Olive
Paneled Shorts - Black, Olive
Sprayed Mercer Tee - Black, Navy, Olive
Sprayed Classic Crew - Black, Navy, Olive
2 Layer Military Shirt - Black, Olivepost #15533 of 274472/7/16 at 8:34pmpost #15534 of 274472/7/16 at 10:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by suisunfleet
^^ I noticed they took a bunch of those items off the faq page for jonelliottco. strange.
Anyway, wanted to say I ordered the black oversized pocket crew off machus. i'll do a mini review when it arrives. fyi machus has a no return policy... found that out after I ordered haha.
no return policy? wtf..post #15535 of 274472/7/16 at 10:23pmpost #15536 of 274472/7/16 at 11:19pmQuote:
I have a spring in 29+30 coming. I can let you know if I end up keeping the 30. I'm a 30 in SLP and the dude said its the same as SLP so there should be a decent chance I keep the 30.post #15537 of 274472/7/16 at 11:46pmpost #15538 of 274472/8/16 at 12:24am
Selling a few JE pieces that I no longer need.
1) Size Medium/2 Olive Expo tee - worn 1x and cold washed/hang to dry.
2) Size Medium/2 Black Expo tee - worn 1x and cold washed/hang to dry.
3) Size Medium/2 White Expo tee - worn 1x and cold washed/hang to dry.
4) Size Medium/2 White Mercer tee - brand new with tags and in bag.
5) Size 33 Cast/Coast Denim - worn 3x and never washed.
Message me if interested! Thanks :)post #15539 of 274472/8/16 at 1:40ampost #15540 of 274472/8/16 at 1:55amQuote:
I only see 2 sizes of each sold out. 28/29 on spring and 28/38 on scarab.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 30 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 37 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 7 minutes ago
- › 'Signature Bespoke' - Mo Adousa -Savile Row/Liverpool? 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...