or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1036

post #15526 of 27447
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill View Post

and the fact that JE knows all you guys need it so bad and have been hyping it up. for some reason the paneling doesn't fit my style..
i Feel like most people talk and hype it up but only a few actually cop, so it'll sit there online. Unless it's a price that's justifiable, then it'll sell. So imo if JE prices it reasonable, they'll make more money.
post #15527 of 27447

So the only garments left to drop are the knitted shirts? 

post #15528 of 27447
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

So the only garments left to drop are the knitted shirts? 

For the season? No
post #15529 of 27447

@Hood Pope You should just wait until they come in the mail. I went tts on my pairs, and they fit super well. I can't imagine sizing down 1.

post #15530 of 27447
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

For the season? No

Whats left?
post #15531 of 27447
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

For the season? No

Whats left?

We're still on delivery 1 man, and it may not even be finished tomorrow - still those panelled long sleeves + textured shirts from the lookbook that might be this delivery. Still a ton to come overall, I'd imagine this season might be even bigger then last and that went through, what, delivery 3d + web exclusives ?

post #15532 of 27447
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post


Whats left?


Someone commented this a week or two ago, BUT this isn't even close to all the items yet to release.  These are just the ones that use that special dying method:

 

Oversized Pocket Crew - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Oversized Sleeveless Pocket Tee - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Oversized 3/4 Sleeve Tee - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Flatback Thermal Tank - Black, Olive
Oversized Crewneck Pullover - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Oversized SS Crew - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Paneled Long Sleeve Crew - Black, Olive, Navy
Safari Sweats - Black, Olive
Safari Shorts - Black, Olive
Paneled Shorts - Black, Olive
Sprayed Mercer Tee - Black, Navy, Olive
Sprayed Classic Crew - Black, Navy, Olive
2 Layer Military Shirt - Black, Olive

post #15533 of 27447

^^ I noticed they took a bunch of those items off the faq page for jonelliottco. strange.

 

Anyway, wanted to say I ordered the black oversized pocket crew off machus.  i'll do a mini review when it arrives.  fyi  machus has a no return policy... found that out after I ordered haha.

post #15534 of 27447
Quote:
Originally Posted by suisunfleet View Post
 

^^ I noticed they took a bunch of those items off the faq page for jonelliottco. strange.

 

Anyway, wanted to say I ordered the black oversized pocket crew off machus.  i'll do a mini review when it arrives.  fyi  machus has a no return policy... found that out after I ordered haha.

no return policy? wtf..

post #15535 of 27447
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill View Post
 

no return policy? wtf..

http://www.machusonline.com/pages/refund-policy

 

It's because they are a super small boutique apparently.  I get it, but got damn.

post #15536 of 27447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hood Pope View Post

So I ordered the Spring in a 30 not knowing to size down, and obviously 29 sold out. Anyone got a 29 to sell or trade?

 

I have a spring in 29+30 coming. I can let you know if I end up keeping the 30. I'm a 30 in SLP and the dude said its the same as SLP so there should be a decent chance I keep the 30.

post #15537 of 27447
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdyla View Post

I have a spring in 29+30 coming. I can let you know if I end up keeping the 30. I'm a 30 in SLP and the dude said its the same as SLP so there should be a decent chance I keep the 30.
Definitely keep me posted.
post #15538 of 27447

Selling a few JE pieces that I no longer need.

 

1) Size Medium/2 Olive Expo tee - worn 1x and cold washed/hang to dry.

2) Size Medium/2 Black Expo tee - worn 1x and cold washed/hang to dry.

3) Size Medium/2 White Expo tee - worn 1x and cold washed/hang to dry.

4) Size Medium/2 White Mercer tee - brand new with tags and in bag.

5) Size 33 Cast/Coast Denim - worn 3x and never washed.

 

Message me if interested! Thanks :)

post #15539 of 27447

Holy crap, what happened over night? most of the sizes from scarab and the spring are SOLD....it was like yesterday i literally checked it was still the same for a few days. DAMMMMNNN!!!!

 

does it mean other online sites/ store retailers have ordered them???!!!

post #15540 of 27447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post
 

Holy crap, what happened over night? most of the sizes from scarab and the spring are SOLD....it was like yesterday i literally checked it was still the same for a few days. DAMMMMNNN!!!!

 

does it mean other online sites/ store retailers have ordered them???!!!

 

I only see 2 sizes of each sold out. 28/29 on spring and 28/38 on scarab.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread