EDIT: Truthfully they fit perfect as is but guess it depends how tight they are to you puckerman.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 12:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1034post #15496 of 296752/6/16 at 2:09pmpost #15497 of 296752/6/16 at 2:16pmpost #15498 of 296752/6/16 at 2:58pmpost #15499 of 296752/6/16 at 3:01pmpost #15500 of 296752/6/16 at 4:12pmpost #15501 of 296752/6/16 at 4:21pmpost #15502 of 296752/6/16 at 4:37pmpost #15503 of 296752/6/16 at 4:54pmpost #15504 of 296752/6/16 at 5:03pmpost #15505 of 296752/6/16 at 5:04pmHave you guys ever seen John Elliott pocket tees before? Machus has them in black, clay and olive. Is this specially made for Machus? Never seen these before. They have to be new if they are the faded colors.
http://www.machusonline.com/products/oversized-pocket-crew-1post #15506 of 296752/6/16 at 5:20pmpost #15507 of 296752/6/16 at 5:23pmpost #15508 of 296752/6/16 at 5:27pmpost #15509 of 296752/6/16 at 5:34pmpost #15510 of 296752/6/16 at 5:35pmQuote:hey i cant pm u. how can i contact uOriginally Posted by suisunfleet
tell me about it man.. i got the 31 scarab trying to fit a 32 waist. Shit was pretty cash when i got them but i can tell they'll stretch more they are going to be loose as a goose. I measured em last night and the waist is at 17"!! thats a 34" waist...
I thought it wasn't too much of at first but as they start to stretch it's a bit too loose. I stupidly modified the button hole a bit DIY style thinking it would be enough to tighten the waist 3/4 inch but they are only gonna stretch more and now I can't return em.
I was thinking I could keep em and reverse my DIY shit when I need to as it works for now, but I might be looking to sell at a fair discount. Anyone feel free to DM me if you're interested. I was thinking of gifting em to my brother but his soccer thighs aint having that.
I just ordered the 29 spring last night though, so your news about 32" sounds good to me!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1517 Active Users (301 Members and 1216 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 58 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...