or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 1007

post #15091 of 25811
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill View Post
 

damn i was about to get the scarab but i dont like the "subtle paint splatters"..that alone made me not pull the trigger. the jean wash is amazing and i wish it was standalone.

 

now im thinking about the spring as my only option because i can't rock knee blowouts lol..

 

Exactly how I feel. Scarab wash would be OP without the paint splatters, though it doesn't matter to me because still no size for a 28 waist. Still on the hunt for the perfect fitting denim.

post #15092 of 25811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeisonfire View Post
 

 

Exactly how I feel. Scarab wash would be OP without the paint splatters, though it doesn't matter to me because still no size for a 28 waist. Still on the hunt for the perfect fitting denim.

they did have 28 available right when it went on sale but i guess only a few were made and sold out quick. but regardless the paint ruined it for me, i was hoping for it to be a clean pair.

post #15093 of 25811

The paint is boss guys, sheesh

post #15094 of 25811
is the scarab grey or blue?
post #15095 of 25811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

is the scarab grey or blue?

 

Definitely grey, which is exactly what I'm in the market for right now.

post #15096 of 25811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeisonfire View Post

Definitely grey, which is exactly what I'm in the market for right now.
thanks bro copping rn
post #15097 of 25811


These are the spring? They look different on insta vs the product page.
post #15098 of 25811

kinda worried that the knee blow outs won't properly fit my knee area as I am not 6'2 , anyone know if its possible for tailors to maneuver it?

post #15099 of 25811
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill View Post



These are the spring? They look different on insta vs the product page.

In my opinion - those are the scarab denim without the paint splatter.

post #15100 of 25811
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post
 

In my opinion - those are the scarab denim without the paint splatter.

looks like it

post #15101 of 25811
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post
 

In my opinion - those are the scarab denim without the paint splatter.

dang, those are exactly what i wanted.

post #15102 of 25811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano123 View Post
 

no i think they are spring, cause if you look closely there are no paint splatters on it

I know there is not any splatters but remember - JE loves to modify products and they have a history of posting pictures that differ from the actual product launch.  I simply see no way that that is the spring rendition - they are not blue whatsoever.  The only colour that I am seeing is a very washed black which is appearing as a dark grey - they look identical to the scarab denim photos on the site (only now with paint splatter). Only JE can tell us though

post #15103 of 25811
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post
 

kinda worried that the knee blow outs won't properly fit my knee area as I am not 6'2 , anyone know if its possible for tailors to maneuver it?

:rotflmao:

 

How tall are you? and what do you think a tailor can do? Make the holes wider ? lol you can do that

post #15104 of 25811

 

Look at how dope they made Scarab look here. 

post #15105 of 25811
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoorious View Post

kinda worried that the knee blow outs won't properly fit my knee area as I am not 6'2 , anyone know if its possible for tailors to maneuver it?
that wouldnt be possible
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread