Yes, all the new stuff has come in "cheaper" bags.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 989post #14821 of 322851/27/16 at 4:33pmpost #14822 of 322851/27/16 at 4:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by arpman41
Dont get me wrong, these shoes could be amazing and they have a lot of potential, but it's definitely a risky move for JE. It seems like Common Projects already has a super high quality, minimalistic sneaker that has dominated the market the past few years. I just can't see why they would go into the sneaker business when there are already other brands that have this aesthetic. Can't wait to hear more news about it though
Yea they look pretty cool, but I'll stick to CP, Lanvin, and SLP for my everyday sneakers. I wouldn't want to be dressed head to toe in JEpost #14823 of 322851/27/16 at 4:52pmpost #14824 of 322851/27/16 at 5:05pmpost #14825 of 322851/27/16 at 5:12pmpost #14826 of 322851/27/16 at 5:18pmpost #14827 of 322851/27/16 at 5:19pmpost #14828 of 322851/27/16 at 5:19pmpost #14829 of 322851/27/16 at 5:24pmpost #14830 of 322851/27/16 at 5:32pmpost #14831 of 322851/27/16 at 6:19pmpost #14832 of 322851/27/16 at 6:37pmpost #14833 of 322851/27/16 at 6:40pmpost #14834 of 322851/27/16 at 6:41pmpost #14835 of 322851/27/16 at 6:41pm
Here are my thoughts-
~ The fabric is killer. Easily the most substantial fabric of a henley I've ever had. I think we've come to expect that from JE so it really shouldn't be a surprise.
~ The LS is pretty warm. Those of you looking to end winter and layer with one of these will be very pleased.
~ Clay came out really nice.
~ Both technically fit me. I would argue that the Medium gives me more comfort... but is definitely longer. The small gives me a better look. The fabric feels as if it would stretch... but it also feels like it will shrink as well. Really hard to tell until I give it some wear. I feel like I will be keeping the smalls.
~ I took a pic of me in the Medium LS with where I feel the piece should have fallen. See here:
Note the above is NOT where the piece falls. I folded it up.
~ These pieces were CLEARLY meant to be layered. I think when you look at my layering photos... you can tell. The SS black looks good... but the LS Clay is killer against my Burg villain.
Let me know if you have any questions.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › NWT Justo Gimeno Teba Jacket Sale - 85 Units, 7 Styles, sizes 44-56 59 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 17 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 17 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › The best value vendors I've found so far 21 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...