Yes, all the new stuff has come in "cheaper" bags.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 989post #14821 of 295221/27/16 at 4:33pmpost #14822 of 295221/27/16 at 4:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by arpman41
Dont get me wrong, these shoes could be amazing and they have a lot of potential, but it's definitely a risky move for JE. It seems like Common Projects already has a super high quality, minimalistic sneaker that has dominated the market the past few years. I just can't see why they would go into the sneaker business when there are already other brands that have this aesthetic. Can't wait to hear more news about it though
Yea they look pretty cool, but I'll stick to CP, Lanvin, and SLP for my everyday sneakers. I wouldn't want to be dressed head to toe in JEpost #14823 of 295221/27/16 at 4:52pmpost #14824 of 295221/27/16 at 5:05pmpost #14825 of 295221/27/16 at 5:12pmpost #14826 of 295221/27/16 at 5:18pmpost #14827 of 295221/27/16 at 5:19pmpost #14828 of 295221/27/16 at 5:19pmpost #14829 of 295221/27/16 at 5:24pmpost #14830 of 295221/27/16 at 5:32pmpost #14831 of 295221/27/16 at 6:19pmpost #14832 of 295221/27/16 at 6:37pmpost #14833 of 295221/27/16 at 6:40pmpost #14834 of 295221/27/16 at 6:41pmpost #14835 of 295221/27/16 at 6:41pm
Here are my thoughts-
~ The fabric is killer. Easily the most substantial fabric of a henley I've ever had. I think we've come to expect that from JE so it really shouldn't be a surprise.
~ The LS is pretty warm. Those of you looking to end winter and layer with one of these will be very pleased.
~ Clay came out really nice.
~ Both technically fit me. I would argue that the Medium gives me more comfort... but is definitely longer. The small gives me a better look. The fabric feels as if it would stretch... but it also feels like it will shrink as well. Really hard to tell until I give it some wear. I feel like I will be keeping the smalls.
~ I took a pic of me in the Medium LS with where I feel the piece should have fallen. See here:
Note the above is NOT where the piece falls. I folded it up.
~ These pieces were CLEARLY meant to be layered. I think when you look at my layering photos... you can tell. The SS black looks good... but the LS Clay is killer against my Burg villain.
Let me know if you have any questions.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › Prince Drop - NWT Isaia Solid Navy Blue Suit 38S - Price Drop 14 minutes ago
- › 3 Piece Fresco Suit??? 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › TOM FORD Herringbone Grey Blazer - Sz 56R (46R) - Wool+Silk Blend 25 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 26 minutes ago
- › I need some tips for Lviv - Ukraine, anyone live there or have some... 33 minutes ago
- › The Barbanera Shoes Appreciation Thread (pictures, sizing, etc.) 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway