Damn that really sucks... Hit them back. Im sure they will make right.. too bad with the quilted production...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 3:07 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 98post #1457 of 234822/25/14 at 6:50pmpost #1458 of 234822/25/14 at 6:52pmpost #1459 of 234822/25/14 at 8:57pmpost #1460 of 234822/25/14 at 9:25pmpost #1461 of 234822/25/14 at 10:07pmpost #1462 of 234822/26/14 at 7:03am
Atrium still had a couple white crew last week.. they may still have it though I have no idea where your located - they may ship to you if you tell them it's not listed online.
Edited by dantatzai - 2/26/14 at 8:20ampost #1463 of 234822/26/14 at 5:59pm
The 55% cotton 45% Silk u-neck tees I ordered from Atrium came in today. The shirt seems to fit the same the same as the 50% cotton 50% modal u-neck tees. I got two sizes to compare and didn't notice much of a difference between the two except more space in the shoulders, which provided a better fit for my wide shoulders. The shirt has a great texture and is cut well but doesn't feel as soft as I imagined something with containing 45% silk to be. Over I am satisfied with the purchase and will probably cop the gray one as well.
Disappointed to hear about quality issues on the sweats, I was looking forward to a restock. Maybe they will have it under control with that batch.post #1464 of 234822/26/14 at 8:08pmQuote:
My pair has that too:(post #1465 of 234822/27/14 at 4:24pmpost #1466 of 234822/27/14 at 7:51pmpost #1467 of 234822/28/14 at 5:21amQuote:Originally Posted by smokinginja
at least you arent getting this from fed ex
Delays are anticipated in AL, FL and LA during Mardi Gras. Learn More
At least FedEx deliver on Saturday. For whatever reason the UPS guy here will not come out on Saturday. I've had stuff scheduled for a Saturday like 10 times and he always comes the following Monday. Whenever I see a saturday delivery now I just go pick it up, it never even makes it on the truck and though it'll say "out for delivery".post #1468 of 234822/28/14 at 7:24ampost #1469 of 234822/28/14 at 10:22am
Damn. My villain crew was finally delivered and it's horrible.
I don't like being the negative dude but if it leads to a better product then it's worth it.
The wide/boat neck is weird, sleeves are too short and the wide neck pulls the shoulders out and just makes it sit really weird. Yeah and the quilting on the yoke already had several loose threads straight out of the bag. Easiest decision to return something I've ever had.
It sucks cos I love my villain hoody, but this thing is just terrible.
On the plus side the fabric is really nice and definitely a little lighter than the hoody.
EDIT: If I try and make an exchange (dual zip flash) and the product is no longer in stock by the time my return arrives, do I just have to wait for a restock or do I just get store credit instead?post #1470 of 234822/28/14 at 10:55am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 seconds ago
- › DLester's "Official Repository of Things That Are Awful Yet I Like... 1 minute ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB John Lobb Highgate Boots 10.5E UK/11.5D US in Museum Black Calf 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 6 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...