or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 955

post #14311 of 25667
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejz2590 View Post

What sizes did you get & how tall are you? I'm a bit nervous about my size choice.

Based on my kake, as I have said all along, If you are under 6 feet sizing down will work nicely if you want a less oversized look. Depends on your build as well. Going your normal size won't look horrible or anything either
post #14312 of 25667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Based on my kake, as I have said all along, If you are under 6 feet sizing down will work nicely if you want a less oversized look. Depends on your build as well. Going your normal size won't look horrible or anything either
I see. Only because I'm about 5'6" but I'm also pretty muscular with broad shoulders. Hopefully the medium will do just fine.
post #14313 of 25667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo2k View Post

^Got any tips for me? I love the fit and feel of the tee but these holes are holding me back from buying more

Embrace it. Now you've got an Amiri shotgun T for 75% off 😂
post #14314 of 25667
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post

I find Alexander Wang Classic scoop t-shirt better than JE U-neck tee, no doubt this is better if u are going for the longer inseam drapey look.

Both are great.

Been buying JE since season 1 almost 3 years ago, bought a bunch of AW prior. My big big issue with AW is the fact that if you mistakingly wash/dry a shirt even once they shrink and warp like CRAZY. It's happened w every shirt I've bought by them. On the other hand I have a grey JE scoop neck that I bought first season, I still wear on a minimum of a weekly basis and wash/dry every time I use it and it still fits perfectly. Same w now about 10 other JE shirts I've bought since
post #14315 of 25667
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejz2590 View Post


What sizes did you get & how tall are you? I'm a bit nervous about my size choice.

 

I'm about 5'7 with a slim/athletic build. Small fit just slightly looser than my normal size in the Villain. Medium fits like an oversized item, but I would say it doesnt look as baggy on me as it does with the model pics. 

post #14316 of 25667

Did anyone happen to do their first wash yet? Any shrinkage? 

post #14317 of 25667
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejz2590 View Post


I see. Only because I'm about 5'6" but I'm also pretty muscular with broad shoulders. Hopefully the medium will do just fine.

Just got my Mercer tee not too long ago, had the same worries as you.

 

Went with a M.

 

I'm 5'4", 155 muscular build/stocky.

 

Medium fits perfectly, doesn't look ridiculously long on me either. I'll snap a pic of me wearing it if you want, hit me up.

post #14318 of 25667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutiinthebooty View Post

I'm about 5'7 with a slim/athletic build. Small fit just slightly looser than my normal size in the Villain. Medium fits like an oversized item, but I would say it doesnt look as baggy on me as it does with the model pics. 
Awesome! Thanks for the help.
post #14319 of 25667
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadykay sf View Post

Just got my Mercer tee not too long ago, had the same worries as you.

Went with a M.

I'm 5'4", 155 muscular build/stocky.

Medium fits perfectly, doesn't look ridiculously long on me either. I'll snap a pic of me wearing it if you want, hit me up.
Thanks man. A pic would help a ton.
post #14320 of 25667
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

POST SOME FIT PICS! I know you guys have camera phones. :-/

ill do it in a little bit. i got it, tried it on, then threw it in the wash on my way out the door. its still drying 

post #14321 of 25667
Honestly... Those Henley's are just too sick.
post #14322 of 25667
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomSquared View Post

Honestly... Those Henley's are just too sick.
The lookbook pics didn't do them justice. Very very nice.
post #14323 of 25667
$200 for henleys tho?
post #14324 of 25667
post #14325 of 25667

That Kake doesn't look Sage to me......

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread