or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 954

post #14296 of 25701

these size charts are messin me up now.. gotta wait and see what size the model is wearing

post #14297 of 25701



Not my pic. Black oversized hoodie
post #14298 of 25701
Really hoping large fits.
post #14299 of 25701
Anybody experiencing durability problems with their tees? I've worn my u neck maybe 10 times and didn't notice until now that there are three holes at the bottom. I only put it through cold washes and hang dry. Didn't think it would wear out this fast :/
post #14300 of 25701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo2k View Post

Anybody experiencing durability problems with their tees? I've worn my u neck maybe 10 times and didn't notice until now that there are three holes at the bottom. I only put it through cold washes and hang dry. Didn't think it would wear out this fast :/

 

Nope. My tees are still holding up perfect 2+ years later.

post #14301 of 25701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post




Not my pic. Black oversized hoodie

You sure that's black? Lookin pretty blue to me haha but I could be wrong if these are really that washed out

post #14302 of 25701
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg99 View Post

You sure that's black? Lookin pretty blue to me haha but I could be wrong if these are really that washed out

Said black on black. I could be wrong. I don't know for sure
post #14303 of 25701
^Got any tips for me? I love the fit and feel of the tee but these holes are holding me back from buying more
post #14304 of 25701
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg99 View Post
 

You sure that's black? Lookin pretty blue to me haha but I could be wrong if these are really that washed out

this is what i meant by lighter than expected

post #14305 of 25701
I got my black and clay hoodies/mercers today and they aren't THAT light, the lighting in that picture is way too bright.
post #14306 of 25701
POST SOME FIT PICS! I know you guys have camera phones. :-/
post #14307 of 25701

I find Alexander Wang Classic scoop t-shirt better than JE U-neck tee, no doubt this is better if u are going for the longer inseam drapey look.

 

Both are great.

post #14308 of 25701

Just got my hoodies in. I love the lighter material. It makes it much easier to wear out here in SoCal. 

 

However, with the recommended wash before first wear, is there expected to be some shrinkage? Im curious, because I ordered my regular size and 1 size down. I actually like the way 1 size down fits, but I'm thinking that if it shrinks a bit I may want to keep my regular size. 

post #14309 of 25701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutiinthebooty View Post

Just got my hoodies in. I love the lighter material. It makes it much easier to wear out here in SoCal. 

However, with the recommended wash before first wear, is there expected to be some shrinkage? Im curious, because I ordered my regular size and 1 size down. I actually like the way 1 size down fits, but I'm thinking that if it shrinks a bit I may want to keep my regular size. 

Won't shrink less than what it is now unless you stick it in the drier with high heat.
post #14310 of 25701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutiinthebooty View Post

Just got my hoodies in. I love the lighter material. It makes it much easier to wear out here in SoCal. 

However, with the recommended wash before first wear, is there expected to be some shrinkage? Im curious, because I ordered my regular size and 1 size down. I actually like the way 1 size down fits, but I'm thinking that if it shrinks a bit I may want to keep my regular size. 
What sizes did you get & how tall are you? I'm a bit nervous about my size choice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread