Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 946

post #14176 of 32512

Grocery shopping yesterday. Boucle keeping me warm icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #14177 of 32512

New hoodies are priced a bit high considering they have no hardware and cost the same as flash duals with riri zips.

 

Still copped a black for the practicality of it.

post #14178 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcking View Post

New hoodies are priced a bit high considering they have no hardware and cost the same as flash duals with riri zips.

Still copped a black for the practicality of it.
I think where the added costs come from are in the dying process. (Seen in the new price for the mercer tee)
post #14179 of 32512
OG Obsidian, first wear after my first soak. I'll be taken them to the tailors to take the leg in some more.
post #14180 of 32512
For anyone wondering they added a few more size M of the black oversized... I just copped one. Hoping it looks right on me!
post #14181 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill View Post

For anyone wondering they added a few more size M of the black oversized... I just copped one. Hoping it looks right on me!

What are your dimensions? I'm 5'7, 150-160 lbs, athletic build. Bought a large in olive. Worried I should of gotten a medium :/
post #14182 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorSwoosh View Post

What are your dimensions? I'm 5'7, 150-160 lbs, athletic build. Bought a large in olive. Worried I should of gotten a medium :/
Medium for sure lol
post #14183 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


Medium for sure lol

Just reordered a Medium Olive. Thanks for the insight brotha.

post #14184 of 32512

got a bloodsucker on grailed selling black and clay hoodie for $310....

post #14185 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorSwoosh View Post

What are your dimensions? I'm 5'7, 150-160 lbs, athletic build. Bought a large in olive. Worried I should of gotten a medium :/

I'm 6'1 185 so I get the same length but not as bulky of a look. Not sure I can pull off the oversized look so I wanted to play it safe
post #14186 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

I'll wait for the normal cut tees (as in not a mercer)
u necks all day my man! (sized down one) haha
post #14187 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post

OG Obsidian, first wear after my first soak. I'll be taken them to the tailors to take the leg in some more.

Looks good. What are the shoes?
post #14188 of 32512
didnt really like anything that much in this drop...i like the kake hoodies a lot better then these so if i was gonna get an oversized hoodie itd be that one. and the tees at 105$? thats a little high imo. the dying process shouldnt put them at 150% of the regular price i wouldnt think but what do i know
post #14189 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post

Looks good. What are the shoes?[/quote

Yeezy 350 pirate vlacks
post #14190 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post

Looks good. What are the shoes?
Yeezy 350 boost pirate black
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread