or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 938

post #14056 of 25281
Torn between the navy or olive washed oversized hoodie. I really like the navy but I just bought the jade villain and the color seems a tad similar. 😕
post #14057 of 25281
Do you guys think the "oversized" look is here to stay?

I guess to each their own with what they're in to.... Just never really understood the look

It'll be interesting to see how those of you who pick up the hoodies and such wear them on a daily basis
post #14058 of 25281
i love the loose top, slim pants look

i'm not going after anyone in particular, but i've seen too many bird chested men accenting that feature with tight shirts and jackets
post #14059 of 25281
Hey guys, do you think trading Cast Coast jeans worn once for a pair of new/lightly used escobars is a fair trade? My Coasts were too short in the inseam and have just been sitting in my drawer, but I don't know too much about the secondary market on them. Based on grailed/ebay, the swap would seem even, but I wanted to get some input before I post a WTT listing. Thanks!

Also, I'm really looking forward to the next drop. I could use another hoodie and shirt, and the washed palette looks great.
post #14060 of 25281
Well, if anyone's got a charcoal tee that you want to sell let me know or point me to a retailer
post #14061 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Were there ever charcoal tees (crew or u neck) released? Available anywhere? Need a medium

I have the charcoal tee in uneck size M. whats your offer? worn once and hung to dry..

post #14062 of 25281
Looks like oversized hoodie in clay will be mine tomorrow.
post #14063 of 25281

 

Delivery 1A

Oversized Cropped Hoodie / Washed Black

Oversized Cropped Hoodie / Washed Olive

Oversized Cropped Hoodie / Washed Navy

Oversized Cropped Hoodie / Washed Clay

Washed Mercer Tee / Black

Washed Mercer Tee / Olive

Washed Mercer Tee / Navy

Washed Mercer Tee / Clay

post #14064 of 25281
I know people posted pictures but to clarify clay is a shade of dune or sand correct?
The look book made it look grey to me; like a washed plaster or moon which I was hoping for
post #14065 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFan712 View Post
 

 

Delivery 1A

Oversized Cropped Hoodie / Washed Black

Oversized Cropped Hoodie / Washed Olive

Oversized Cropped Hoodie / Washed Navy

Oversized Cropped Hoodie / Washed Clay

Washed Mercer Tee / Black

Washed Mercer Tee / Olive

Washed Mercer Tee / Navy

Washed Mercer Tee / Clay

shiiit $$$$

post #14066 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbroseph View Post

I know people posted pictures but to clarify clay is a shade of dune or sand correct?
The look book made it look grey to me; like a washed plaster or moon which I was hoping for

All of the washed tees and hoodies are 100% cotton and are produced with a washed color process. These colors are lighter than the basics you have seen and are accurate to what you are seeing on instagram. Washed clay is a different shade of clay than anyone has from our basics program.
post #14067 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Well, if anyone's got a charcoal tee that you want to sell let me know or point me to a retailer


just grab the washed black tomorrow

post #14068 of 25281
Damn no denim? Probably grab the black and/or navy hoodie depending on price
post #14069 of 25281
I'll wait for the normal cut tees (as in not a mercer)
Edited by leclutchjames - 1/17/16 at 6:54pm
post #14070 of 25281
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthom931 View Post

Do you guys think the "oversized" look is here to stay?

I guess to each their own with what they're in to.... Just never really understood the look

It'll be interesting to see how those of you who pick up the hoodies and such wear them on a daily basis

 

I feel like John is riding the wave with this one. The oversized look has been really trending lately, but I believe it's just that - a trend. Personally there's nothing from tomorrow's drop that I'll be getting, but I can definitely see the appeal.

 

Patiently waiting for the long sleeve henley and the suuuper cozy-looking crew necks.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread