Delivery #1 for SS/2016 will be on January 18th @ 11 AM EST, FYI
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 926post #13877 of 257021/11/16 at 8:21ampost #13878 of 257021/11/16 at 8:23ampost #13879 of 257021/11/16 at 9:39ampost #13880 of 257021/11/16 at 10:01amQuote:
It's annoying that all of the new colors look WAY different then they do on JE website. This is a recurring issue.
The Dove Tee looks absolutely nothing like it's modeled. Tone/colour is completely different. Same with Clay, and Oak from what I've seen.post #13881 of 257021/11/16 at 10:02amQuote:
Sage looks pretty different also.post #13882 of 257021/11/16 at 10:50ampost #13883 of 257021/11/16 at 11:04ampost #13884 of 257021/11/16 at 3:43pm
Yo! New to this thread. Been eyeing JE for a while and finally went down to American Rag to try stuff on.
First off, I am about 185lb, 5'9" and have a really thick upper body. I work out a lot and just have broad shoulders, arms and chest. I have a super hard time finding T shirts as many of the ones that fit my upper body, look like dresses down low by my waist. I normally am a size L in shirts and coats, and once in a while I fit a M (usually it's a tight fit).
I tried on all the t shirts and also a few hoodies. I ended up getting a black Mercer Tee in XL. A L was way too tight on my chest and I looked ridiculous. An XXL looked like I was a child in my dads shirt.
I also tried on a Villain Crew (they were sold out of all other hoodies) and the XL was the right fit on that too. Baggy but not TOO baggy. Loved the quality.
I will be ordering either a Villain Hoodie or Rue Hoodie - I like that front zip. Does anyone here have and like?
Only question now is how bad this shrinks. I'm scared as i never hang dry and I don't wanna ruin a $75 t shirt....do ANY of you guys wash and dry these shirts?post #13885 of 257021/11/16 at 4:22pmpost #13886 of 257021/11/16 at 5:19pmpost #13887 of 257021/11/16 at 5:53pm
Don't own any Clay yet - But I do have to agree about Dove. Oak and Sage look a little different but are essentially what they look like on the site, but Dove totally threw me for a loop - Thought it was going to be a really washed-out plaster / off white type color based off the pics on the site - and instead its like a slightly faded Dune variation. Still dig the color, just not at all what I was expecting. From the in-person pics Jade looks a fair bit different then the site photos too - though I'm even more hyped for it after seeing the real photos. Anyone have the Clay Baselines yet? Thinking about pulling the trigger on those all week but kind of want to hold out for the drop next week - Don't love the fit of baselines as much as escobars, tbh. Speaking of which - has anyone sized up on baselines VS their escobar size? If I do get the clays I think I might have to try that out.post #13888 of 257021/11/16 at 9:43pmpost #13889 of 257021/11/16 at 10:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by WilliamTickles
Don't own any Clay yet - But I do have to agree about Dove. Oak and Sage look a little different but are essentially what they look like on the site, but Dove totally threw me for a loop - Thought it was going to be a really washed-out plaster / off white type color based off the pics on the site - and instead its like a slightly faded Dune variation. Still dig the color, just not at all what I was expecting. From the in-person pics Jade looks a fair bit different then the site photos too - though I'm even more hyped for it after seeing the real photos. Anyone have the Clay Baselines yet? Thinking about pulling the trigger on those all week but kind of want to hold out for the drop next week - Don't love the fit of baselines as much as escobars, tbh. Speaking of which - has anyone sized up on baselines VS their escobar size? If I do get the clays I think I might have to try that out.
Clay is very similar to dove. Just a shade or so lighterpost #13890 of 257021/11/16 at 11:40pm
get on their mailing list... I've never missed out on a JE piece whatever it may be ever. Olive crew is one of my favorites and looks so good on me. The midnight tee tho, Katie Couric herself said she loved my t shirt when we met in July.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 seconds ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 1 minute ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Penny Loafers unlined Teign Size UK 9.5 navy CJ 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › The Existential Dilemma Concerning Boots: Alden 405 Indys vs. Oak... 26 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 27 minutes ago
- › #BLM 34 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...