Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 918

post #13756 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

May picked up that clay after seeing how dune it is

I'll post a pic of dune, dove and clay. They are very similar

Dune on left, then dove and clay is the last one
Edited by Jbidwal - 1/5/16 at 1:40pm
post #13757 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


I'll post a pic of dune, dove and clay. They are very similar

Dune on left, then dove and clay is the last one
Wow that's odd - dove looks like a version of white on JE's site (dove..) . That's the colour I was hoping for. Still waiting on my dove LS curve tee but i'm not sure how to feel about the one you jus showed in the middle. What's with JE camera shoots?
post #13758 of 32353
New jade villain just came in, color isn't nearly as close to midnight as I thought it would be.
post #13759 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


I'll post a pic of dune, dove and clay. They are very similar

Dune on left, then dove and clay is the last one

Preciate it Papi! Definitely getting clay
post #13760 of 32353

USPS really? Still waiting. 

 

 

post #13761 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Alvin View Post
 

USPS really? Still waiting. 

 

 

 

I hate USPS. In my years of shopping they are the slowest and get the most delays. Hardly have any problems with UPS.

 

UPS > FedEx >>>>>> USPS

post #13762 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Alvin View Post

USPS really? Still waiting. 



Usps is BY FAR. the worst. Took my package 24 days to arrive from the united states to toronto, that isn't even intercontinental like Australia. I wish JE would allow the option for other carriers or additional shipping options like express.
post #13763 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post



Three new colors. They all differ a bit from the site pics

I thought dove would be like the moon color way, but it looks like a lighter charcoal (much darker than moon anyway, I dig it!

How do you like the fit of the new LS?
post #13764 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthom931 View Post

I thought dove would be like the moon color way, but it looks like a lighter charcoal (much darker than moon anyway, I dig it!

How do you like the fit of the new LS?

Both clay and dove are off in product pics. Kind of disappointed in both as I wanted the colors to be more like the site colors but I'll still keep them.

I sized down and I like the fit. Fits like a normal tee.
post #13765 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post

Wow that's odd - dove looks like a version of white on JE's site (dove..) . That's the colour I was hoping for. Still waiting on my dove LS curve tee but i'm not sure how to feel about the one you jus showed in the middle. What's with JE camera shoots?

I was surprised too by both clay and dove. I was thinking clay would be that off white color they had at the show. Still looking to see how it looks on terry.
post #13766 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Both clay and dove are off in product pics. Kind of disappointed in both as I wanted the colors to be more like the site colors but I'll still keep them.

I sized down and I like the fit. Fits like a normal tee.
Post pictures please.
post #13767 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


Both clay and dove are off in product pics. Kind of disappointed in both as I wanted the colors to be more like the site colors but I'll still keep them.

I sized down and I like the fit. Fits like a normal tee.

is sizing down the move?

post #13768 of 32353

if anybody with an olive classic crew in small or medium would be willing to sell to me PM me. 

post #13769 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcatcher91 View Post

is sizing down the move?

Depends on your height and build. I didn't want an overly long shirt so the small worked. I'll post pics when I get a chance.
post #13770 of 32353
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcatcher91 View Post

is sizing down the move?
I just got the dove l/s today and I love the fit. Stuck with my normal medium and it fits not too slouchy, just relaxed. I wouldn't size down but that's just me, 6' 145.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread