Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 3/25/17 at 3:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 917post #13742 of 324041/4/16 at 9:55pmpost #13743 of 324041/4/16 at 10:21pmpost #13744 of 324041/4/16 at 11:22pmQuote:
There will be washed denim for SS16, all with 2% stretch, made in Japan. More details soon to come...post #13745 of 324041/5/16 at 2:03ampost #13746 of 324041/5/16 at 6:50amQuote:Originally Posted by dcvm1979
that clay looks a lot like dune to me bruh?
Either way I likes...
nice pick ups.
how's those cuffs on the long sleeves feel?
Dove and clay are both very similar to dune / sand. Cuffs are an improvement however I wish the material was thicker or ribbed. Still some stretching at the ribs that makes it slightly looser feeling. Still better than the originalpost #13747 of 324041/5/16 at 10:26amFor anyone thinking about sizing down on the new tanks, I would recommend against it. I went TTS with a medium (same size I wear in curve u-necks) and found the chest to be too small. I'm returning it and sizing up to a large.
I really like the sage color, FWIW. It's a little like olive but with more taupe in it. I wouldn't mind picking up a pair of escobars in sage.post #13748 of 324041/5/16 at 10:27amQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
For anyone thinking about sizing down on the new tanks, I would recommend against it. I went TTS with a medium (same size I wear in curve u-necks) and found the chest to be too small. I'm returning it and sizing up to a large.
I really like the sage color, FWIW. It's a little like olive but with more taupe in it. I wouldn't mind picking up a pair of escobars in sage.
This. Also, for those wondering, the curve tanks run smaller than the scar tanks.post #13749 of 324041/5/16 at 10:30ampost #13750 of 324041/5/16 at 10:55ampost #13751 of 324041/5/16 at 11:51ampost #13752 of 324041/5/16 at 12:00pmpost #13753 of 324041/5/16 at 12:04pmpost #13754 of 324041/5/16 at 1:05pm
Made 2 orders last week with several items (hooded villain in jade, mercer tee in jade, escobar sweats in sage, curve u neck in sage and clay, curve tank in sage and plaster)...used a method of payment I didn't want to use, does anyone know if JE can charge a new method of payment and refund the old form of payment without having to return all the items and repurchasing them?post #13755 of 324041/5/16 at 1:14pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...