or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 917

post #13741 of 25812
we should be getting cast coast with stretch this spring, no?
post #13742 of 25812
@Jbidwal
that clay looks a lot like dune to me bruh?
Either way I likes...
nice pick ups.
how's those cuffs on the long sleeves feel?
post #13743 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans718 View Post

we should be getting cast coast with stretch this spring, no?
I'm wondering about this as well. If the Hanoi are foreshadowing the next batch of washed denim then it seems stretch is unlikely
post #13744 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackp12 View Post


I'm wondering about this as well. If the Hanoi are foreshadowing the next batch of washed denim then it seems stretch is unlikely

There will be washed denim for SS16, all with 2% stretch, made in Japan. More details soon to come...
post #13745 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elliott View Post


There will be washed denim for SS16, all with 2% stretch, made in Japan. More details soon to come...

Any Olive terry restocks coming?

post #13746 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvm1979 View Post

@Jbidwal
that clay looks a lot like dune to me bruh?
Either way I likes...
nice pick ups.
how's those cuffs on the long sleeves feel?

Dove and clay are both very similar to dune / sand. Cuffs are an improvement however I wish the material was thicker or ribbed. Still some stretching at the ribs that makes it slightly looser feeling. Still better than the original
post #13747 of 25812
For anyone thinking about sizing down on the new tanks, I would recommend against it. I went TTS with a medium (same size I wear in curve u-necks) and found the chest to be too small. I'm returning it and sizing up to a large.

I really like the sage color, FWIW. It's a little like olive but with more taupe in it. I wouldn't mind picking up a pair of escobars in sage.
post #13748 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

For anyone thinking about sizing down on the new tanks, I would recommend against it. I went TTS with a medium (same size I wear in curve u-necks) and found the chest to be too small. I'm returning it and sizing up to a large.

I really like the sage color, FWIW. It's a little like olive but with more taupe in it. I wouldn't mind picking up a pair of escobars in sage.

This.  Also, for those wondering, the curve tanks run smaller than the scar tanks. 

post #13749 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elliott View Post

There will be washed denim for SS16, all with 2% stretch, made in Japan. More details soon to come...

Slp replacements for me finally. Only like washed / stretch denim
post #13750 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elliott View Post


There will be washed denim for SS16, all with 2% stretch, made in Japan. More details soon to come...

YES THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #13751 of 25812

Did people go TTS on the oversize LS curve tees or should I size down? FWIW I went TTS on the Kake Mock and it fit similar to a Villain.

post #13752 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickEPockets View Post
 

This.  Also, for those wondering, the curve tanks run smaller than the scar tanks. 


Thanks!  Do they run smaller in both the chest width and length?

post #13753 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbroseph View Post
 


Thanks!  Do they run smaller in both the chest width and length?

Chest width for sure, length difference was marginal.  Also, the material was not as soft (and stretchy) as the scar or mercer tanks I have so that may have been why they were smaller.

post #13754 of 25812

@JohnElliot

Made 2 orders last week with several items (hooded villain in jade, mercer tee in jade, escobar sweats in sage, curve u neck in sage and clay, curve tank in sage and plaster)...used a method of payment I didn't want to use, does anyone know if JE can charge a new method of payment and refund the old form of payment without having to return all the items and repurchasing them? 

post #13755 of 25812
May picked up that clay after seeing how dune it is
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread