or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 914

post #13696 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbaron89 View Post





Looks sloppy with the opening of the cp chelseas bulging out against the denim. You can see the outline of the entire boot. SF overloaded with Chelsea boots.
post #13697 of 25812

Yeah you gotta tongue fuck with the chelseas or rear fuck.

 

e.g.

 

 

post #13698 of 25812
Hanoi for 2016
post #13699 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans718 View Post

since i can't find the sizing scale anymore.. can anyone confirm the sizing on silk blend tees? I wear small in classic crew reg and had to size up to med in co-mix (found it shorter in body and sleeves).. is the silk blend the same sizing as reg or more like co-mix?

My silk blend fits more snug compare to classic crew. I feel it fits similar to Co-mix but maybe it's just me
post #13700 of 25812
Fit is awesome. Too bad the Shape of those boots suck

Everything else is on point! Nice to see some fits
post #13701 of 25812
Hahahaa amazing fit on the hanois, boots look weird. Yo bidwal, you onto something bro. Bless us JE we hope youre listenin!!!
Edited by johnelliottfan - 1/1/16 at 2:15am
post #13702 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn View Post

My silk blend fits more snug compare to classic crew. I feel it fits similar to Co-mix but maybe it's just me
Hundo P. The silk blend tees fit smaller than the regular material tees. This is not a subjective opinion but instead a fact confirmed by my experience and @johnelliottco. They fit very similar to the co mix fabric which in general is a smaller fit then the regular cotton tees.
post #13703 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post

Hahahaa amazing fit on the hanois, boots look weird. Yo bidwal, you onto something bro. Bless us JE we hope youre listenin!!!

Kind of why I tossed it on here lol. The subtle dirty and acid wash looks nice on black.

I agree the boots look too wide but can look better by just lowering your stacks to the bottom. Will take away from the boot sticking out
post #13704 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 

Yeah you gotta tongue fuck with the chelseas or rear fuck.

 

e.g.

 

 

please dont do this

post #13705 of 25812

I'm just here waiting for an olive classic crew re stock anybody know any other brands with a good one? i know wang has one but its like $110

post #13706 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by adammb9 View Post

I'm just here waiting for an olive classic crew re stock anybody know any other brands with a good one? i know wang has one but its like $110

You might have to wait until fall for olive. Sage seems to be the green for this season. I missed out on the classic too. I'll just get a sage now though
post #13707 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post

Hundo P. The silk blend tees fit smaller than the regular material tees. This is not a subjective opinion but instead a fact confirmed by my experience and @johnelliottco. They fit very similar to the co mix fabric which in general is a smaller fit then the regular cotton tees.

subjective opinion *

We are all different. i personally find both silk and co mix to fit just like my normal tees

I wouldn't size up or size down
post #13708 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by adammb9 View Post
 

I'm just here waiting for an olive classic crew re stock anybody know any other brands with a good one? i know wang has one but its like $110


I'm pretty happy with my Olive Crew from Buck Mason. Very good quality for $24. 

post #13709 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

subjective opinion *

We are all different. i personally find both silk and co mix to fit just like my normal tees

I wouldn't size up or size down
well if there is already lots of room on your tees in your size, then I'm sure you probably wouldn't notice a difference. I though am at the limit of being able to wear mediums and My silk mercer fits noticeably tighter. I asked johnelliottco and they pretty much confirmed the fact. The fabric is simply tighter and more snug. For the co mix I actually am returning mine because it is too small and must size up to a large.
post #13710 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post

well if there is already lots of room on your tees in your size, then I'm sure you probably wouldn't notice a difference. I though am at the limit of being able to wear mediums and My silk mercer fits noticeably tighter. I asked johnelliottco and they pretty much confirmed the fact. The fabric is simply tighter and more snug. For the co mix I actually am returning mine because it is too small and must size up to a large.

The fabric and stretch part is true. The fabric has less give compared to the normal tees. The cut of both is the same dimension wise but I agree they fit differently.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread