or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 907

post #13591 of 25335
Quote:
Originally Posted by adammb9 View Post
 

I'm wondering whats the longest anyone has waited for their stuff? i got my order confirmation two weeks ago and still hasn't shipped? I'm guessing they still have a ton of holiday orders?

do you live in canada?

mines been stuck at a usps sort facility and hasnt departed for the past 2 weeks

post #13592 of 25335
Think there's gonna be anything other then the escos/villain/mercer tomorrow? Hyped for the new colors but I already own a midnight villain and olive escobars so probably just gonna grab a jade mercer unless there's more in the drop.
post #13593 of 25335
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTickles View Post

Think there's gonna be anything other then the escos/villain/mercer tomorrow? Hyped for the new colors but I already own a midnight villain and olive escobars so probably just gonna grab a jade mercer unless there's more in the drop.
They just confirmed via IG.
post #13594 of 25335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano123 View Post
 

do you live in canada?

mines been stuck at a usps sort facility and hasnt departed for the past 2 weeks


no man I'm in the states 

post #13595 of 25335
Anywhere carrying the villain hoodies on sale?

Looking to pick up my first one, I'm 5'10, 160-165 and am usually a medium in most things. Should I size up?
post #13596 of 25335
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1up View Post

Anywhere carrying the villain hoodies on sale?

Looking to pick up my first one, I'm 5'10, 160-165 and am usually a medium in most things. Should I size up?

 

Should of pick up hoodies during Black Friday sales ;)

 

If you want a slim fit, go Medium. Go Large for relaxed fit

post #13597 of 25335
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn View Post

Should of pick up hoodies during Black Friday sales wink.gif

If you want a slim fit, go Medium. Go Large for relaxed fit

I think large would work best in that case! Especially if I'm layering with a crew underneath.

How cheap were they around Black Friday? I'm just learning about the brand and product now. I expected some boxing week sales!
post #13598 of 25335
Quote:
Originally Posted by adammb9 View Post
 

I'm wondering whats the longest anyone has waited for their stuff? i got my order confirmation two weeks ago and still hasn't shipped? I'm guessing they still have a ton of holiday orders?

 

Check the status on your order in JE website first and see if it is pending.

Email customer service right away. Two weeks is very long for US order

post #13599 of 25335

Should i size up, down, or TTS on the CAST 2 coast denim?? 

post #13600 of 25335
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1up View Post


I think large would work best in that case! Especially if I'm layering with a crew underneath.

How cheap were they around Black Friday? I'm just learning about the brand and product now. I expected some boxing week sales!

 

Alot of great pieces on sale during BF

Guess you need to wait next year BF sale but JE wont let you wait until there is a sale to make a purchase.

 

They are very good in taking your money :smarmy:

post #13601 of 25335
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvbach View Post
 

Should i size up, down, or TTS on the CAST 2 coast denim?? 

Depends on if denim is stretched or not. Do reference the sizing chart

 

I size down in the Hanoi and fits perfectly 

post #13602 of 25335
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1up View Post

I think large would work best in that case! Especially if I'm layering with a crew underneath.

How cheap were they around Black Friday? I'm just learning about the brand and product now. I expected some boxing week sales!

Get a medium bruh
post #13603 of 25335
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpman41 View Post



I'd go for medium

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeisonfire View Post
 

 

Go Medium. It fits slim at first but it'll stretch and form to your body after a few wears.

 

Edit: The terry stretches i.e. Hooded Villains. As for tees I'd recommend staying TTS as well, can't speak on button up shirts as I don't have any from JE.

For reference I'm 5'11 140 slim build and I take a medium in JE sweatshirts, medium in classic crew tees and small in Mercer and U-neck tees (medium in all co-mix fabric tees)

 

 

 

Thanks for the heads up. But I went already ordered a large hooded villain right before you guys posted and based on a friend's recommendation (he's the same height about 5'8 and 130 lbs as opposed to my 155 lbs and he got a medium and said it was snug so recommended I go up to a large). I'm not looking for a tight or snug fit but also don't want to be too baggy. Here's to hoping it fits!

post #13604 of 25335

 

should've gone medium.  your friend helped play you too

post #13605 of 25335

Not gonna lie, that gif makes me a little sad and worried.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread