or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 904

post #13546 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by godforshort View Post

I am 6'0 162 and I wear large in their shirts. I swear are made for holocaust survivors with t-rex arms.
its how they are supposed to fit. im 6'4" 170 and wear a large in everything besides unecks, which i wear a medium in.
post #13547 of 25812

Looking for a RED 41 overshirt in size medium with quilted leather yoke.  Let me know if anyone is selling.  Thx!

post #13548 of 25812
Hey guys,

New to John Elliott. Looking to grab either a flash zip or villain hoodie.
Would you guys recommend a L or XL? 6'3 185-190 athletic build but do like a slim hoodie (not too tight).
I wear a large in Reinging Champ for reference.

Thanks and happy holidays!
post #13549 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcecco View Post

Hey guys,

New to John Elliott. Looking to grab either a flash zip or villain hoodie.
Would you guys recommend a L or XL? 6'3 185-190 athletic build but do like a slim hoodie (not too tight).
I wear a large in Reinging Champ for reference.

Thanks and happy holidays!
Large. After the break in it will be perfect
post #13550 of 25812
Thoughts on the new color Jade?

post #13551 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpman41 View Post

Thoughts on the new color Jade?

I'm really feeling it. Looks like a good s/s color, but will probably hold off on the villain and wait for other products to receive the same color treatment.
post #13552 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpman41 View Post

Thoughts on the new color Jade?


Pretty awesome color for terry.  Not sure I'd cop a tee that color, but the hooded villain is a cop!

post #13553 of 25812

GAME OVER GUYS JADE is fiyah, but they need that FoG red though.

 

post #13554 of 25812
Love the new colour but pls release it in other pieces. One can only have so many villains. Dual flash fullzip????
post #13555 of 25812

boxing day :slayer:

post #13556 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

GAME OVER GUYS JADE is fiyah, but they need that FoG red though.


I still have one left lol. Pretty good for $100. Ended up hooking friends with them. Surprised not every Pacsun got them just select ones
post #13557 of 25812

Jade is flames holy shit. John has these Spring colors on lock. 

post #13558 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

xmas fail my sons bomber doesnt fit if anyone sees the iridescent olive bomber in a large or sees s restock please let me know

What size did you buy? Selling?
post #13559 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimaasprime View Post


I still have one left lol. Pretty good for $100. Ended up hooking friends with them. Surprised not every Pacsun got them just select ones


Post some fit pics please.

post #13560 of 25812
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post

Love the new colour but pls release it in other pieces. One can only have so many villains. Dual flash fullzip????

Yuh. I have like 10 villains so wearing kake for a change was nice. Still copping jade villain though. Can't resist JE
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread