random thought i was the long sleeves came in crew and not mercer.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 6:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 875post #13112 of 2548512/9/15 at 6:17ampost #13113 of 2548512/9/15 at 7:02ampost #13114 of 2548512/9/15 at 7:06ampost #13115 of 2548512/9/15 at 7:59amQuote:
I guess get a large?
Need pics of your self and also what you mean by looser for reference ( so yourself in a looser top)
Or just grab the size your normally grab in topspost #13116 of 2548512/9/15 at 8:12ampost #13117 of 2548512/9/15 at 9:14ampost #13118 of 2548512/9/15 at 9:26ampost #13119 of 2548512/9/15 at 10:07amQuote:
did you go by the measurements?
good luck, I'm sure JE can sort you out and do the exchange.post #13120 of 2548512/9/15 at 11:09amQuote:that sucks...I don't know why it wouldn't be handled in orderOriginally Posted by peezykicks
absolutely livid right now. Found someone who lives in the same state that ordered AFTER me that received the same exact item I ordered, but mine was cancelled. We confirmed order numbers and his was after mine and he placed his later in the day then I did. Which goes against what the JE rep told me:
"Our site handles inventory in real-time.....the inventory is held, if available."
Which was basically telling me it was sold out before I placed my order, but definitely not the case here and I this is living proof.
Not to mention my other 3 orders are still "unfullfilled".
It's all well and good for those who are happy and got their orders in a timely fashion, but regardless - there looks to be several people in my shoes and this is a terrible way to treat even one customer.
/rantpost #13121 of 2548512/9/15 at 11:29ampost #13122 of 2548512/9/15 at 11:41ampost #13123 of 2548512/9/15 at 12:30pmpost #13124 of 2548512/9/15 at 1:00pmpost #13125 of 2548512/9/15 at 1:10pm
Pre-sale order came in Monday afternoon. Kito sweats and three t-shirts. Nothing crazy. Been meaning to try the Kito's... and man am I really happy. Really love the Escobars... but the Kitos are more suited Winter wear for sure. Got them in Olive too. Now you guys got me wanting them Boucle's next. There's always next year!
Sorry to hear about the troubles many of you had. I agree that these issues shouldn't have happened... but JE keeps a great presence on these boards so I would definitely hit them up and stay patient. 20% off SS16 is a nice option to have.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 20 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 40 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 41 seconds ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 58 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FLASH SALE, SHOES MEGATHREAD - 5 days only! EG, LOBB, CLEVERLY -... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway