Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 6:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 874post #13097 of 2337112/8/15 at 12:29pmpost #13098 of 2337112/8/15 at 2:21pmpost #13099 of 2337112/8/15 at 2:28pmpost #13100 of 2337112/8/15 at 2:31pmpost #13101 of 2337112/8/15 at 2:37pmpost #13102 of 2337112/8/15 at 3:01pmpost #13103 of 2337112/8/15 at 3:01pmpost #13104 of 2337112/8/15 at 3:13pmpost #13105 of 2337112/8/15 at 3:51pmpost #13106 of 2337112/8/15 at 4:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by johnelliottfan
Does anybody here have the padded overshirt? I ordered the olive in size large but after looking at the measurements and comparing them with some other items it looks like I should have maybe ordered the XL. It's a foregone conclusion now but it does look like this piece fits much slimmer then many other pieces around the chest/shoulder area.
The Padded Overshirt fits slightly slimmer from pit to pit than the standard Snap Overshirt and the 41 Overshirt.
I wouldn't recommend sizing up on the Yuma. It fits larger than the Snap Overshirt and 41 Overshirt, with longer sleeve and larger cuffs.post #13107 of 2337112/8/15 at 4:09pmpost #13108 of 2337112/8/15 at 5:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Aleco
Anyone else experiencing delays on orders? I purchased something last Monday (morning), it's been well over 6 business days now.
I've sent a e-mail to get an update on my order, but no reply. This is kind of ridiculous, I understand they might be backed up but why keep quiet?
Nope -- everyone in this thread has received all the orders they placed. Everyone is happy.
Edited by einstine - 12/8/15 at 6:17pmpost #13109 of 2337112/8/15 at 6:41pmEmailed them earlier today about my order from 11/30. Got a pretty quick response saying that one of the items were out of stock. Was quickly given a refund and a 20% code for future use. Pretty good way to resolve the problem, but it shouldn't have gotten to that point. JE should be a little bit more proactive and send out emails if something is out of stock, it shouldn't take 6 business days and a complaint to have that checked. Regardless, pretty satisfied anyway even though I wanted the coast denim which is now out of stock in my size.post #13110 of 2337112/8/15 at 6:49pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 6 minutes ago
- › Video Games 7 minutes ago
- › Colin Kaepernick is an a-hole 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...