Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 860

post #12886 of 32295
you make that jacket look awful

why do you keep standing like that dude?
post #12887 of 32295
How would you like me to stand homey?
post #12888 of 32295

lmao that's hilarious.

 

 

Still waiting on a shipping JE confirmation for any of my 3 orders... anytime Meow. Have a feeling some stuff is going to get cancelled.

post #12889 of 32295
I dont think your body type is right for it. Try out this http://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-premier-bootlegger Will be better for bigger dudes.
post #12890 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

I dont think your body type is right for it. Try out this http://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-premier-bootlegger Will be better for bigger dudes.

Thanks, 6'1 190-195 doesn't work?
post #12891 of 32295

Anyone with a good Elliott diet to properly fit into leather?

post #12892 of 32295
For everyone 1 good photo of the rider jacket I see on this thread I see 5 where it looks bad. Seems like it only works if you're super skinny. Even being 5' 10/11" and 160/165 I wouldn't pick it up. Ideally I'd go Rick Owens, although not in the same price range, if you find the right size it works perfectly if you have almost any build.
post #12893 of 32295

Why would XL not work better doe?

post #12894 of 32295

Put the XL on and try it.

 

It's definitely possible that the jacket isn't for you, though.  I would try all available higher sizes if I were you. 

post #12895 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccolbert View Post

For everyone 1 good photo of the rider jacket I see on this thread I see 5 where it looks bad. Seems like it only works if you're super skinny. Even being 5' 10/11" and 160/165 I wouldn't pick it up. Ideally I'd go Rick Owens, although not in the same price range, if you find the right size it works perfectly if you have almost any build.

You will be fine if you size right. It's a cropped jacket. Helps if your stomach is flat and your chest isn't massive. That's it.
post #12896 of 32295

edit: double.

post #12897 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfresh138 View Post
 

Fit Check - Just bought my first John Elliott item - Villian Crew :)

 

How do you guys think it fits?

 

The zippers are open up 1/3 of the way.  I'm debating whether or not to size up.

 

Get those zips down.  It's not meant to be worn with the zips open.  Is it really uncomfortable zipped?  It will stretch... and the rest of the body looks fine on you.

 

(Nice Yeezy's)

post #12898 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosurrender414 View Post

Able to move in it but it definitely was tight when I zipped it up with a villain which I would never do. Threw up a few more pics.

I would try wearing it with the flaps folded rather than how you are wearing it. I would also only layer with a tee, u neck or classic crew If you have one. It's a fashion jacket so you need the other elements for it to work. The villain doesn't work and the shirt tucked in is too formal looking. Zipped also doesn't work imo
post #12899 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursman View Post

Get those zips down.  It's not meant to be worn with the zips open.  Is it really uncomfortable zipped?  It will stretch... and the rest of the body looks fine on you.

(Nice Yeezy's)

Not uncomfortable. But it can look better from time to timw

Just my thoughts though and is it really not meant to be worn with the zips open? Hmm
post #12900 of 32295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


I would try wearing it with the flaps folded rather than how you are wearing it. I would also only layer with a tee, u neck or classic crew If you have one. It's a fashion jacket so you need the other elements for it to work. The villain doesn't work and the shirt tucked in is too formal looking. Zipped also doesn't work imo

Appreciate the feedback and everyone on here, as this forum is what put me onto the brand.  I would normally layer how you suggested but just took pics with what I was wearing at the time.  I'll try the flaps as you suggested. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread