I am 6ft and 155. I am normally a size 32 so I went right off their size chart and it was spot on.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 3:16 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 853post #12782 of 2350611/30/15 at 2:26pmpost #12783 of 2350611/30/15 at 2:31pmpost #12784 of 2350611/30/15 at 2:53pm
Am I in the minority for actually liking the name more with the "+ Co" at the end, despite never including it when referring to the brand? Idk, the tags just look so plain to me now, and the "+ Co" always seemed like a nice shoutout to his team behind him.
Meh, I'm probably just used to the longer name. It's all the same brand, so in the end it doesn't even matter (no Linkin Park).post #12785 of 2350611/30/15 at 2:54pmQuote:JE runs Free Shipping promos all the time. Also they do free shipping for purchases over $350.
Over this last week, I've seen the most trivial complaints about JE.post #12786 of 2350611/30/15 at 3:51pmpost #12787 of 2350611/30/15 at 6:23pmpost #12788 of 2350611/30/15 at 6:39pmAnother Linen M65 seeker here, anybody have one? Anyone know why at $152 they're not totally sold out already? Wondering if people had not great experiences with them or what. On the fence about picking one up in the next few hours.
Same question with the padded over shirt in midnight, still avail in lots of sizes, 20% below half price. Anybody have any thoughts, fire away. And thanks in advance.post #12789 of 2350611/30/15 at 6:44pmpost #12790 of 2350611/30/15 at 7:03pmpost #12791 of 2350611/30/15 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by EDR820
Another Linen M65 seeker here, anybody have one? Anyone know why at $152 they're not totally sold out already? Wondering if people had not great experiences with them or what. On the fence about picking one up in the next few hours.
Same question with the padded over shirt in midnight, still avail in lots of sizes, 20% below half price. Anybody have any thoughts, fire away. And thanks in advance.
Linen m65 has an awkward fit. Doesn't look that nice. I'd pass.
I'd love to know a just passed os as well. Been eyeing that since release but hesitant to purchasepost #12792 of 2350611/30/15 at 7:42pmpost #12793 of 2350611/30/15 at 8:01pmQuote:
The olive sold out pretty quick in the padded OS. But not navy, maybe it's just a color pref vs. a fabrication or fit issue. I was all about the charcoal herringbone M65 and ordered it a month or two ago, but it wasn't as expected (thin unstructured fabric, more like a shirt than a jacket) so back it went.post #12794 of 2350611/30/15 at 9:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by EDR820
The olive sold out pretty quick in the padded OS. But not navy, maybe it's just a color pref vs. a fabrication or fit issue. I was all about the charcoal herringbone M65 and ordered it a month or two ago, but it wasn't as expected (thin unstructured fabric, more like a shirt than a jacket) so back it went.
I just picked up the Navy.post #12795 of 2350611/30/15 at 9:38pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 19 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 59 seconds ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 2 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › $5850 Brunello Cucinelli Goose Down Hooded Parka - 50EU 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...