Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 838

post #12556 of 32512

What was the consensus on the Wool Stadium Jacket? whoever owns them, are they worth the price? I would consider getting it if it comes back in the sale. 

post #12557 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutiinthebooty View Post
 

What was the consensus on the Wool Stadium Jacket? whoever owns them, are they worth the price? I would consider getting it if it comes back in the sale. 


Amazing quality, amazing fit, goes well with everything (I have the black one). It's one of the most worn pieces in my closet, and I have absolutely nothing negative to say.

post #12558 of 32512

Sucks for us California folks, 20% - 8% tax comes out to 12% discount which isn't much.

post #12559 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewseong View Post
 

Found a better discount, but I'm sure most of yall already know about it. But, PM me if you're interested

 

Inboxed.

post #12560 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale doctor View Post
 


Amazing quality, amazing fit, goes well with everything (I have the black one). It's one of the most worn pieces in my closet, and I have absolutely nothing negative to say.

 

Awesome. Id seriously consider getting it if it goes on sale. 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post
 

Sucks for us California folks, 20% - 8% tax comes out to 12% discount which isn't much.

 

I agree. I guess some discount is better than none..

post #12561 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

Sucks for us California folks, 20% - 8% tax comes out to 12% discount which isn't much.

Yup. Spring discount was better.
post #12562 of 32512
you can pick up a lot of the pieces cheaper elsewhere, but there's certain stuff only they stock so...
post #12563 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindeleon90 View Post

Planning on getting the wool Astro bomber if it comes back. Can anyone more people speak on experience on sizing? I have had to size on on the teddy and stadium jackets because my true size was too tight

Are you referring to the wool asphalt bomber jacket?

 

If so, I have it.  I had to return my size large because it was REALLY small.  I exchanged it for a size XL and even then it is pretty small.  Fits well though.  I wear a medium in the JE tees.  The sizing is very different for each JE item it's imperative to pay attention.

post #12564 of 32512

yup been wanting the burgundy villain and was hoping that thered be a small come this sale but oh well...

post #12565 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post
 

Are you referring to the wool asphalt bomber jacket?

 

If so, I have it.  I had to return my size large because it was REALLY small.  I exchanged it for a size XL and even then it is pretty small.  Fits well though.  I wear a medium in the JE tees.  The sizing is very different for each JE item it's imperative to pay attention.


whoops yes thats what i mean.  Damn alright will have to check those sizing charts if I have to size up 1 or two. thanks for the help

post #12566 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by childsplay View Post

yup been wanting the burgundy villain and was hoping that thered be a small come this sale but oh well...
Well you could use the discount code for 20% off
post #12567 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindeleon90 View Post
 


whoops yes thats what i mean.  Damn alright will have to check those sizing charts if I have to size up 1 or two. thanks for the help

I'm not sure if the size chart will tell the whole story.  Since it's made out of wool it is naturally a lot tighter and stuff because of the material.  For instance you may try a jacket with similar dimensions but it will fit completely different. 

 

What is your Ht/Weight and what kind of build would you say you are?

post #12568 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post

I'm not sure if the size chart will tell the whole story.  Since it's made out of wool it is naturally a lot tighter and stuff because of the material.  For instance you may try a jacket with similar dimensions but it will fit completely different. 

What is your Ht/Weight and what kind of build would you say you are?

I see I see 5'10, 180 lean muscular build
post #12569 of 32512
Go with the XL. You won't be able to do the buttons up on a large. I am the same size as you and I couldn't. I don't really even layer anything underneath mine right now either so if you plan on doing that I don't know it may be too tight in there.
post #12570 of 32512
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpman41 View Post


Well you could use the discount code for 20% off

like i said, if they had a small i would... been long gone before the sale even started

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread