or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 812

post #12166 of 25623
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

I'm sure the color will be solid black and a bit see through. You can even see through the shirt in their insta pic

The material is very slubish

Personally that's something I like

I love slub and coming from someone with the grey co-mix expo, while it is slubbish, its not an insane amount nor "very".  It's quite minimal.

 

The new black one seems to be okay and I'll likely cop, but I can wait until a discount pops up from someone carrying in the next month or so. :) 

post #12167 of 25623
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post
 

An XS in a JE tee, that must be for a person that weighs like 80 pounds.  A size small JE tee should fit just about any small person that doesn't weigh under 100 pounds.

 

Doesn't seem that crazy to me that they wouldn't make any in this size.

John Elliott's XS measurements are on par with an American Apparel or Gildan small. So anyone who wears a small in the most basic of t-shirts must be 80 pounds? Sure.

post #12168 of 25623
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeraQueezy View Post

I love slub and coming from someone with the grey co-mix expo, while it is slubbish, its not an insane amount nor "very".  It's quite minimal.

The new black one seems to be okay and I'll likely cop, but I can wait until a discount pops up from someone carrying in the next month or so. smile.gif  

I have white and grey. White you can really see the slub a lot more and also shows my skin color a lot. The grey is just...a cool looking grey unless u sit down and look at it.

Anyway I picked up the black and will post pics when it comes in if someone else doesn't.

Used a 10 percent code. Not much but anything helps 😂
post #12169 of 25623
Quote:
Originally Posted by b19pen15 View Post
 

John Elliott's XS measurements are on par with an American Apparel or Gildan small. So anyone who wears a small in the most basic of t-shirts must be 80 pounds? Sure.

So are you saying you weigh over 100 pounds and a size small JE tee is too big for you? Just curious.

post #12170 of 25623
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeraQueezy View Post

I love slub and coming from someone with the grey co-mix expo, while it is slubbish, its not an insane amount nor "very".  It's quite minimal.

The new black one seems to be okay and I'll likely cop, but I can wait until a discount pops up from someone carrying in the next month or so. smile.gif  

The silk had a more of a slub material. Loved the silk more than the comix
post #12171 of 25623
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelliottfan View Post

An XS in a JE tee, that must be for a person that weighs like 80 pounds.  A size small JE tee should fit just about any small person that doesn't weigh under 100 pounds.

Doesn't seem that crazy to me that they wouldn't make any in this size.

I weigh 130 lbs and my XS white co mix fits great
post #12172 of 25623
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBotsford View Post


I weigh 130 lbs and my XS white co mix fits great

Genuinely shocked/surprised by that statement but thank you.  I hope everyone is able to attain JE in whatever size they may need of course, it sucks when the size you want is unavailable.

post #12173 of 25623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


The silk had a more of a slub material. Loved the silk more than the comix

def more noticeable

post #12174 of 25623

The JE silk tees are the best tees they have IMO.  Really would love a classic crew grey silk restock, or even a grey silk tee in other designs such as u-neck, etc. Love that grey silk colour, need to cop but can't aha

post #12175 of 25623
Silk colors are cool but as far as them being the best tees ? Material and feel wise?

Laughable. Think the fact that it has silk in it or just the word is just throwing you guys for a loop to trick yourselves. Tee is subpar material wise and feel wise esp for all the maintenance it requires(which isn't much but hey)

But we all have our opinions smile.gif
post #12176 of 25623
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

Silk colors are cool but as far as them being the best tees ? Material and feel wise?

Laughable.
Just curious, what do you think the best tee material/feel is?
post #12177 of 25623
Just based off colour alone, the silk blend in grey is still my favourite JE tee to date. Caught my eye immediately and looking back, wish I doubled up. Co-mix definitely feels softer but I'd be happy to see both the silk blend and Riga return.
post #12178 of 25623

You wonder with all the us asking and them listening (which is awesome) if the Riga or something similar will return; a lot of people are asking for it.

post #12179 of 25623
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBotsford View Post

WOW. No XS in any of the 4 tee options...

Are you guys serious??

Agreed.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Looks similar to the white. Grabbed a classic and uneck.

Those looking for xs, how small are you ?

 

65 inches tall. 120 pounds.

post #12180 of 25623

anyone know of a site carrying the escobar or baseline sweatpants in black in a size 0?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread