or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 80

post #1186 of 25576

One more question - Given that this is a S/S release is everything a lighter material? Or are the villains going to be the same terry and same weight as the last release?

post #1187 of 25576
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post


Escobar Sweats w/ Quilted Knee - in Grey Duo & Black. These look the same as previous models with an improved drawstring & the quilted knee.
with the improve drawstrings will they be much longer like the sample pictures?
post #1188 of 25576

I just noticed that my Quilited Villain hoodie's thread is coming off.

Is anyone having the same problem?

I know that some people had the same issues on the quilted kira pants but haven't heard anyone having issues with the quilted villain...

 

post #1189 of 25576
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

One more question - Given that this is a S/S release is everything a lighter material? Or are the villains going to be the same terry and same weight as the last release?
THIS
post #1190 of 25576
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm4819 View Post

THIS

It actually is slightly lighter weight. Most people won't be able to tell the difference but it is an improvement for Spring/Summer.
post #1191 of 25576
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkm225 View Post

I just noticed that my Quilited Villain hoodie's thread is coming off.
Is anyone having the same problem?
I know that some people had the same issues on the quilted kira pants but haven't heard anyone having issues with the quilted villain...

Please contact me at mike@johnelliott.co. There have been some issues with this specific capsule collection.
post #1192 of 25576
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkm225 View Post

I just noticed that my Quilited Villain hoodie's thread is coming off.
Is anyone having the same problem?
I know that some people had the same issues on the quilted kira pants but haven't heard anyone having issues with the quilted villain...



Damn. I need to inspect mine closer. I haven't worn mine yet. Did it happen on it's own after a few wears ?
post #1193 of 25576

Wow... when's that new black hoodie drop? or is that the same one that's already available?

post #1194 of 25576
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLEGEND View Post

Wow... when's that new black hoodie drop? or is that the same one that's already available?

It's not going to drop again.
post #1195 of 25576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


It's not going to drop again.

 

LOL, I missed it? Gahhhhh. Shoulda been paying this site more love.

post #1196 of 25576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


Damn. I need to inspect mine closer. I haven't worn mine yet. Did it happen on it's own after a few wears ?

 

I only tried on once and I haven't worn this outside yet.

I read some comments that people are having stitching issues with the quilting so I checked mine and found this.

 

I could still wear this with no problem but I'm just afraid that it could get worse after a few wears.

post #1197 of 25576
Info on Pricing?
post #1198 of 25576

will you ever drop old style of escobars again? without qulteing on knees? :) I am going for black in this weekend drop. But would love to get also last years black model of escobars. 

post #1199 of 25576
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLEGEND View Post
 

 

LOL, I missed it? Gahhhhh. Shoulda been paying this site more love.

If you're talking about the Flash Hoodie (The zip up) then it hasn't dropped yet. If you're talking about the quilted Villain that Jbidwal had some problems with, that's part of the COA collection with Kith that will not be dropping again.

post #1200 of 25576

Bought a villian hoody from the recent restock, how long would shipping to Canada take?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread