or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 789

post #11821 of 25472
tha
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElliottCo View Post

The model is 6'1" 160 lbs. Apologies for the discrepancy between the two.
thank you... thats good news
post #11822 of 25472
Few things

Burgundy vill has always been gold since back in the day

Be careful when you order, color isn't as vibrant in person

On the denim and stacks. High in relation to stacks really means nothing

So glad people are loving the new drops! Awesome
post #11823 of 25472

@JohnElliottCo any chance of more colors in the baseline hoodie? Like Olive or Dune? 

post #11824 of 25472
I know it's been asked before, I just tried on my heavy plaster tee with my moon mercer tee. It actually works really nicely. I can't see any of the outlines of the mercer. Heavy tee is wide enough on me to sit nicely on top.
post #11825 of 25472
Maybe it's me. It bugs me if I can see the lines even if it's faint. I also like rolling up the sleeves; sometimes it feels a bit wide and boxy in the arms for me, just my opinion though


Also, just noticed the charcoal hooded villain is up on the JE website in medium and large if anyone is looking
post #11826 of 25472



This is how mine fits.
post #11827 of 25472

Moon looks great with it!

post #11828 of 25472
Performance wise, do you guys think the fishtail rain jacket will endure a beating for winter? Looking at the care instructions, it's dry clean only, lending me to believe that it is a delicate piece. I'm looking for a raincoat to wear for the upcoming winter. The fit is great, but not sure if I want to pick this up over a Rains breaker piece for less than half the price that is a dedicated rain coat.
post #11829 of 25472

John Elliott stop playing with us and release the denim

post #11830 of 25472
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpec818 View Post

Performance wise, do you guys think the fishtail rain jacket will endure a beating for winter? Looking at the care instructions, it's dry clean only, lending me to believe that it is a delicate piece. I'm looking for a raincoat to wear for the upcoming winter. The fit is great, but not sure if I want to pick this up over a Rains breaker piece for less than half the price that is a dedicated rain coat.

Have you owned a jacket before ? The rain/snow will not tear it apart it will last.

post #11831 of 25472
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbroseph View Post

Maybe it's me. It bugs me if I can see the lines even if it's faint. I also like rolling up the sleeves; sometimes it feels a bit wide and boxy in the arms for me, just my opinion though


Also, just noticed the charcoal hooded villain is up on the JE website in medium and large if anyone is looking

Copped! Thanks for the heads up I was about to pull the trigger on the olive until I saw this. Charcoal villain = best terry item JE made in my opinion.

post #11832 of 25472
Quote:
Originally Posted by godforshort View Post

Copped! Thanks for the heads up I was about to pull the trigger on the olive until I saw this. Charcoal villain = best terry item JE made in my opinion.

Agree, been wanting this one for a while.
post #11833 of 25472
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

Few things

Burgundy vill has always been gold since back in the day

Be careful when you order, color isn't as vibrant in person

On the denim and stacks. High in relation to stacks really means nothing

So glad people are loving the new drops! Awesome
do u mean height in relation to stacks means nothing? If so I definitely disagree. The whole stacks thing is about having skinny jeans that are too long for ur legs.
post #11834 of 25472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

do u mean height in relation to stacks means nothing? If so I definitely disagree. The whole stacks thing is about having skinny jeans that are too long for ur legs.

What I mean is that

My friend is 6'5, 32 inseam stacks on him
I'm about 6'1, 32 inseam is high water on me
post #11835 of 25472
The Engineered Pants aren't as bad as people are saying. My black waxed ones just came in.

They do fit loose around the top block and the thighs, but they almost fit like the Fear of God LA black pants overall. The difference between these and the FOG pants is that these are loose around the waist and a bit more loose around the calves. I am tempted to keep them to be honest.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread