I have a pair of the casts Carbon size 33 for sale. Worn 2-3 times PM if interested. Selling cheap. Also have a M black villain hoodie only worn 6-7 times.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 780post #11687 of 2533910/10/15 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum
@Jbidwal how tall are you and how much do you weigh?
that large boucle did look terrible on you and the medium looked much better. You said L is what you take in villains and stuff right? Are they slim/fitted on you or looser?
I kind of want to go tts and get an XL boucle. My XL villains are really slim and even my XXL is basically like a "regular" XL so it might not be bad.
That was actually a medium and I got a small now. I'm 5-7 155. I usually get a medium in everything. Medium villians fit me nice and fitted. Tees generally a bit loose around my torso. I have big shoulders and a chest but I don't have broad shoulders. The boucle really depends on your shoulders. Look at the machus model. It fits him like it fit me and he doesn't have a big upper body. If you have broad shoulders true to size may work. If you don't, size down.post #11688 of 2533910/10/15 at 9:16amQuote:Originally Posted by srizvi722
I'm sure JE will make it up to you somehow. But yea, the engineered pants are probably the worst piece of item JE has ever come out with. Surprised to see them make something like that. (well, it's made really nicely, i guess the MATERIAL and sizing of the item is what really made me hate it)
I wanna cop the boucle sweater in black too, best item I own. Someone return their Medium...and return their tan merino wool sweater in M as well. Haha
I returned my black medium. Maybe you can email and ask for it.post #11689 of 2533910/10/15 at 9:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Jbidwal
That was actually a medium and I got a small now. I'm 5-7 155. I usually get a medium in everything. Medium villians fit me nice and fitted. Tees generally a bit loose around my torso. I have big shoulders and a chest but I don't have broad shoulders. The boucle really depends on your shoulders. Look at the machus model. It fits him like it fit me and he doesn't have a big upper body. If you have broad shoulders true to size may work. If you don't, size down.
Thanks man, I'll go XL then. Machus fit actually looks perfect and I generally hate everything about Machus.post #11690 of 2533910/10/15 at 2:26pmpost #11691 of 2533910/10/15 at 2:34pmpost #11692 of 2533910/10/15 at 2:54pmpost #11693 of 2533910/10/15 at 2:55pmQuote:
Yeah this seems to be true for a lot of people. I like to layer a hoodie underneath mine and I find that it fills out quite nicely.post #11694 of 2533910/10/15 at 5:53pmpost #11695 of 2533910/10/15 at 6:44pmheavy cropped tee is waynice, best as your main top then layer atop, but w/ a jacket of sorts, bomber, etc...it's so fine. Has that sweet hanging effect so most shirts layered underneath creates a beautiful flow. I picked up the plaster & have been in love w/ it, wanna wear it everyday.
I'm so dreading my engineered pants delivery w/ all of these comments, damn...sized up too thinking they would fit similar to escobars, oh well...je is kool w/ returns right? Never had to return anything.post #11696 of 2533910/10/15 at 9:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by panhuysen
heavy cropped tee is waynice, best as your main top then layer atop, but w/ a jacket of sorts, bomber, etc...it's so fine. Has that sweet hanging effect so most shirts layered underneath creates a beautiful flow. I picked up the plaster & have been in love w/ it, wanna wear it everyday.
I'm so dreading my engineered pants delivery w/ all of these comments, damn...sized up too thinking they would fit similar to escobars, oh well...je is kool w/ returns right? Never had to return anything.
Yea you're fine. you just go on their website and type in your email and order number, and request a return. then they send you a RA# and just ship it back out to them. Their CS is greatpost #11697 of 2533910/10/15 at 9:45pmQuote:
TTS. Best tee ever, layer it with the mercer tank underneath that's the same size. I wear a M in everything, got the tee in a M, and I layer it with a M mercer tank. They seriously need to release more colors bc it's an awesome item.post #11698 of 2533910/10/15 at 9:48pmpost #11699 of 2533910/11/15 at 2:36ampost #11700 of 2533910/11/15 at 9:50am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 3 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway