Would you cop those Boucle Sweats without that 25% off?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 12:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 744post #11146 of 298519/16/15 at 12:12pmpost #11147 of 298519/16/15 at 12:15pmpost #11148 of 298519/16/15 at 12:18pmQuote:
I think it's definitely hard purchasing anything by JE without a discount unless it's the terry items/any tee. I'm sure Spring will get them considering they've gotten everything from the recent deliveries, including the Flight Jacket, etc.post #11149 of 298519/16/15 at 12:22pmpost #11150 of 298519/16/15 at 12:45pmQuote:
This definitely rings true for us Canadians. Spring app isn't available to us in Canada, so no discounts. Then add an extra 30% cause of the brutal Canadian dollar and those shirts and jackets are getting pretty damn pricey.post #11151 of 298519/16/15 at 12:46pmpost #11152 of 298519/16/15 at 12:53pmpost #11153 of 298519/16/15 at 1:00pmQuote:
Also I have no idea why I get charged duties, but I had duties owing of $110 upon arrival of my wool bomber jacket. I already paid it but I have no idea why in the heck I am being charged duties for a product made in the US and imported to Canada? Doesn't make any sense.post #11154 of 298519/16/15 at 1:03pm
"By placing an international order, you agree to pay any applicable customs, duties, or taxes levied by your destination country. Unfortunately we are unable to calculate these charges prior to your order being placed, and cannot be held responsible for them"
It's right on their shipping + returns
Almost every U.S. site you agree to pay those fees if any which is almost always the case, prepaid or not.
I've been lucky enough to only pay once out of a few times I've ordered from them.post #11155 of 298519/16/15 at 1:18pmpost #11156 of 298519/16/15 at 1:20pm
I bought my first Linen Blend tee item (classic crew tee) and I love it. I have 5 or 6 of the regular material classic crews and the difference was substantial enough where I couldn't help but wonder why new colorways have not come out.
Bought the Plaster Cropped tee today. I love this piece (especially the oversized sleeves) and may cave and order the black before I receive the plaster.post #11157 of 298519/16/15 at 1:24pmQuote:
That's because the US doesn't have VAT...
What you are asking for is essentially the US to charge more (VAT) and then deduct it when they ship it outside of the US (meaning zero net gain).post #11158 of 298519/16/15 at 2:01pmpost #11159 of 298519/16/15 at 2:30pmpost #11160 of 298519/16/15 at 2:58pm
They look sick, upload fit pics when you have time!
My cropped tee in black was shipped. I'm not in LA anymore until May next year, so I Wont get the tee till late next week...UPS basic shipping to NY from LA is too slow..I still haven't received my olive kitos/dune escos/navy and olive flash dual zip hoodie that I ordered on release day last week...
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Nespresso Club 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › 250 NWT Ermenegildo Zegna + Canali Suits 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 26 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 30 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 31 minutes ago
- › BNWT $5000 Ralph Lauren/Purple Label Made in Italy Lambskin-Leather... 37 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 41 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 42 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...