Pretty sure Concepts still have the black escobars in stock online.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- SOLD | NWT-INCOTEX Jeans Blue Light Wash Slim Fit size 29 Last post on 2/22/16 at 8:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 75post #1111 of 323142/5/14 at 11:07ampost #1112 of 323142/5/14 at 11:18ampost #1113 of 323142/5/14 at 12:43pm
New to the forum here and was reading through several of the pages but was wondering if someone can help answer a sizing question on the jeans (the cast coast and drake) to be specific. Is the fit very skinny or more straight?
Also, if anyone is familiar with Diesel Krooley Jeans - do they fit like those or more like?
I generally wear Diesel Krooley's and PRPS barracuda fits due to having thick thighs but a smaller waist. Was wondering if I could fit a 31 in these like my other jeans.. any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!post #1114 of 323142/5/14 at 3:18pm
Anyone here pick up the quilted RF X John Elliott collab items and have serious issues with the quality of the quilt-stitching? I bought a pair of the sweats on a whim and though I love the silhouette and materials, the quilted stitching is coming out all over the garment. Do I get in touch with JE or RF? Problem is the pop-up shop is gone by now but I'm still stuck with the defective item.post #1115 of 323142/5/14 at 3:57pmQuote:Contact JE they will take care of you. They have great customer service.Originally Posted by VirtruviusR
Anyone here pick up the quilted RF X John Elliott collab items and have serious issues with the quality of the quilt-stitching? I bought a pair of the sweats on a whim and though I love the silhouette and materials, the quilted stitching is coming out all over the garment. Do I get in touch with JE or RF? Problem is the pop-up shop is gone by now but I'm still stuck with the defective item.post #1116 of 323142/5/14 at 4:28pmpost #1117 of 323142/5/14 at 5:48pmpost #1118 of 323142/5/14 at 7:18pmpost #1119 of 323142/5/14 at 7:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by VirtruviusR
Anyone here pick up the quilted RF X John Elliott collab items and have serious issues with the quality of the quilt-stitching? I bought a pair of the sweats on a whim and though I love the silhouette and materials, the quilted stitching is coming out all over the garment. Do I get in touch with JE or RF? Problem is the pop-up shop is gone by now but I'm still stuck with the defective item.
I haven't really worn my hoodie yet but the quilted portions are fine on it. Top quality, maybe you got a bad pair.post #1120 of 323142/5/14 at 7:51pmpost #1121 of 323142/5/14 at 9:05pm
Optimaas does not work for us, but has been a rad customer haha.
Re: quilting. There was an issue on some of the Lima's for Kith. I am actively working on a way to take care of any and all customers who are having issues. We always have and always will stand by our product and unfortunately there was a bad run on the Quilted Lima specifically. We apologize to anyone who received a sweat with quilting problems. I will be in touch with customers who have had issues.
With regards to S/S - we will be doing our first drop as soon as next week. There will be: Silk/Cotton Slub Classic Crews, Silk/Cotton Slub Curve U-Necks, Escobar Sweats, Villain Crewnecks, and Dual Zip Flash Hoodies. I will keep everyone posted.post #1122 of 323142/5/14 at 9:42pmpost #1123 of 323142/6/14 at 4:32ampost #1124 of 323142/6/14 at 5:19ampost #1125 of 323142/6/14 at 9:00am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 46 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Lemaire Print Shirts size 48 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Mitchell Midnight Blue Calf US13.5E 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...