Pretty sure Concepts still have the black escobars in stock online.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens Boots + Leather, Number (N)ine Jeans and Hoodie, Doir 21cm Jeans Last post on 5/13/11 at 1:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 75post #1111 of 156422/5/14 at 11:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1112 of 156422/5/14 at 11:18ampost #1113 of 156422/5/14 at 12:43pm
New to the forum here and was reading through several of the pages but was wondering if someone can help answer a sizing question on the jeans (the cast coast and drake) to be specific. Is the fit very skinny or more straight?
Also, if anyone is familiar with Diesel Krooley Jeans - do they fit like those or more like?
I generally wear Diesel Krooley's and PRPS barracuda fits due to having thick thighs but a smaller waist. Was wondering if I could fit a 31 in these like my other jeans.. any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!post #1114 of 156422/5/14 at 3:18pm
Anyone here pick up the quilted RF X John Elliott collab items and have serious issues with the quality of the quilt-stitching? I bought a pair of the sweats on a whim and though I love the silhouette and materials, the quilted stitching is coming out all over the garment. Do I get in touch with JE or RF? Problem is the pop-up shop is gone by now but I'm still stuck with the defective item.post #1115 of 156422/5/14 at 3:57pmQuote:Contact JE they will take care of you. They have great customer service.Originally Posted by VirtruviusR
Anyone here pick up the quilted RF X John Elliott collab items and have serious issues with the quality of the quilt-stitching? I bought a pair of the sweats on a whim and though I love the silhouette and materials, the quilted stitching is coming out all over the garment. Do I get in touch with JE or RF? Problem is the pop-up shop is gone by now but I'm still stuck with the defective item.post #1116 of 156422/5/14 at 4:28pmpost #1117 of 156422/5/14 at 5:48pmpost #1118 of 156422/5/14 at 7:18pmpost #1119 of 156422/5/14 at 7:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by VirtruviusR
Anyone here pick up the quilted RF X John Elliott collab items and have serious issues with the quality of the quilt-stitching? I bought a pair of the sweats on a whim and though I love the silhouette and materials, the quilted stitching is coming out all over the garment. Do I get in touch with JE or RF? Problem is the pop-up shop is gone by now but I'm still stuck with the defective item.
I haven't really worn my hoodie yet but the quilted portions are fine on it. Top quality, maybe you got a bad pair.post #1120 of 156422/5/14 at 7:51pmpost #1121 of 156422/5/14 at 9:05pmThread Starter
Optimaas does not work for us, but has been a rad customer haha.
Re: quilting. There was an issue on some of the Lima's for Kith. I am actively working on a way to take care of any and all customers who are having issues. We always have and always will stand by our product and unfortunately there was a bad run on the Quilted Lima specifically. We apologize to anyone who received a sweat with quilting problems. I will be in touch with customers who have had issues.
With regards to S/S - we will be doing our first drop as soon as next week. There will be: Silk/Cotton Slub Classic Crews, Silk/Cotton Slub Curve U-Necks, Escobar Sweats, Villain Crewnecks, and Dual Zip Flash Hoodies. I will keep everyone posted.post #1122 of 156422/5/14 at 9:42pmpost #1123 of 156422/6/14 at 4:32ampost #1124 of 156422/6/14 at 5:19am
- John Elliott - official affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Maftei Shoes - Vienna - Bespoke, MTO , RTW 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...