or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 702

post #10516 of 25241
Quote:
Originally Posted by atran1128 View Post
 

Does John Elliott ever go on sale? Like on Black Friday and how drastic is the sale because I'm debating on waiting until the fall to buy or just buy now

Definitely wait till the fall/winter to buy if you're not in a hurry. Last year I believe it was 20% off, I saved almost 200 bucks from the discount during the Black Friday sale.

post #10517 of 25241
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanhsu123 View Post
 

Definitely wait till the fall/winter to buy if you're not in a hurry. Last year I believe it was 20% off, I saved almost 200 bucks from the discount during the Black Friday sale.

Haha I just pulled the trigger on a couple of villains and crews. I needed some hoodies for the fall/winter 

post #10518 of 25241
Retailers will also have discounts so yes fall will have deals. That's what I'm waiting for on certain pieces as I wouldn't wear them right now anyway
post #10519 of 25241

def wait. retailers have sales/ coupons. Scooped a black villain crew for under $100 from revolve and got my sand hooded villain for around $120 i believe during black friday

post #10520 of 25241

Can someone help me find the Hooded Villain in Sand, size small?

 

Thanks in advance.

post #10521 of 25241

Has the sizing for Villain Hoodies and Crews ever changed because I hope the general consensus is still to size up one size? I ordered a few of them a size up from my usual small and don't want to have to go through the hassle of exchanging.

post #10522 of 25241
Quote:
Originally Posted by atran1128 View Post
 

Has the sizing for Villain Hoodies and Crews ever changed because I hope the general consensus is still to size up one size? I ordered a few of them a size up from my usual small and don't want to have to go through the hassle of exchanging.

it didn't change, I have 4 villains from the old black villain to the new colors, all fits the same.

post #10523 of 25241
They changed from 2013 to 2014. They got bigger.
post #10524 of 25241
My charcoal villain definitely fits bigger than my black and grey from the very first run.
post #10525 of 25241

My bad, definitely listen to these experienced guys instead of me LOL.

post #10526 of 25241
Quote:
Originally Posted by atran1128 View Post

Has the sizing for Villain Hoodies and Crews ever changed because I hope the general consensus is still to size up one size? I ordered a few of them a size up from my usual small and don't want to have to go through the hassle of exchanging.

Should've went TTS for best fit/long term

Sizing up 1 should be okay but might look eh. Especially after more than one wear

Next time just scoop small pleghboi
post #10527 of 25241
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclutchjames View Post

Should've went TTS for best fit/long term

Sizing up 1 should be okay but might look eh. Especially after more than one wear

Next time just scoop small pleghboi
Haha I emailed them and the rep said he changed my order to smalls
post #10528 of 25241
Quick question: which store(s) in LA carry the biggest selection?
post #10529 of 25241

in la, i know mohawk man has a few JE pieces. american rag at fashion island in the oc has a great selection. cant speak for their location in la though

post #10530 of 25241
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvete View Post
 

Any news on some denim drops soon? Saved up a good amount for a trip to California and need some new jeans! Hopefully by September...

Anything at all? Does anyone at least remember what Brandi said? I recall September for denim drops? Or was it August? Still bummed I missed out on a Mica pair. :/

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread