or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 700

post #10486 of 25337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post


Because of the type of stitch used on these, it's not easy to get them tailored.

IIRC, they stopped using flat-locked stitch on the Escobars in mid-2014.

post #10487 of 25337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Because of the type of stitch used on these, it's not easy to get them tailored.

I remember there being some discussion on here about the flat lock stitching or something, just didn't know if anyone had tried it. Such a pain when the calf stretches out after a couple hours of wear.
post #10488 of 25337
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post

Waist is fine, but the thighs and calls are skin tight. The pockets are also flayed open. Prob too tight right?
i have a feeling that the medium pair u ordered was the older fit which was about a size bigger. If u ordered a medium of the current fit like from JE website they'll prolly be better
post #10489 of 25337
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsubrmnn View Post

Waist is fine, but the thighs and calls are skin tight. The pockets are also flayed open. Prob too tight right?

Calfs should be skin tight if you want the fit the brand wants.

Pockets will flare regardless. Mine did and thighs stretched out a bunch. If you take pics it will help. Not sure what skin tight means to you vs me
post #10490 of 25337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

How much?
Throw me an offer. I'm pretty willing to meet your price. Wanna move it so I can get a new villain from the fall collection. Got too many villains now lol. It's been worn only 3-4 times too.
post #10491 of 25337

does the nep flannel run tighter than the red and charcoal ones? Sleeves are 1" shorter but it looks like a tighter fit from the pics I have seen.

post #10492 of 25337
post #10493 of 25337

Honestly not trying to be "that guy" but Escobars are definitely able to get tailored.  They are sweatpants. I've gotten mine tailored. Yes most tailors will not be able to do the exact stitch for some reason, but some will. Taking in any pants is always doable and an easy fix. Try asking if they can do the stitching but if not, you could always just get them taken in on the inner leg if they can't do the exact stitching and it will not be noticeable at all. 

post #10494 of 25337
Quote:
Originally Posted by StPauli View Post

IIRC, they stopped using flat-locked stitch on the Escobars in mid-2014.

The inseam is flat lock stitched, the outseam is not.
post #10495 of 25337

Hey guys, I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of JE denim in a size 27 (Cast Coast)

 

I usually wear a 27 in APC PNS raws and a 28 in most other brands like N&F, Nudie, Acne, etc. Do you think the 27 will fit or should I be looking for a 28? Also, does anyone with a pair have any insight on the fit/quality

 

Thanks in advance.

post #10496 of 25337
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorxflyint View Post

Hey guys, I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of JE denim in a size 27 (Cast Coast)

I usually wear a 27 in APC PNS raws and a 28 in most other brands like N&F, Nudie, Acne, etc. Do you think the 27 will fit or should I be looking for a 28? Also, does anyone with a pair have any insight on the fit/quality

Thanks in advance.
27 should be good
post #10497 of 25337

when can we expect more drops from fw15 ? I haven't bought any expensive shit all summer because im waiting for this collection.

post #10498 of 25337
Quote:
Originally Posted by godforshort View Post
 

when can we expect more drops from fw15 ? I haven't bought any expensive shit all summer because im waiting for this collection.


Good question. I've been wondering this myself. Hopefully we'll get some specific info on the denim in the next couple of weeks. Along with the denim, I'm sure most everything else will be delivered in august and September.

post #10499 of 25337

Hey guys, if I have a 31 waist will I be able to fit into the court shorts in a small? The mediums r sold out, I noticed the size small sizing is 28-31 and I'm a a medium in escobars which is 28-32. The escos on me definitely isn't too tight since I still have to use the strings to tighten it. Thanks for the help guys.

post #10500 of 25337
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanhsu123 View Post

Hey guys, if I have a 31 waist will I be able to fit into the court shorts in a small? The mediums r sold out, I noticed the size small sizing is 28-31 and I'm a a medium in escobars which is 28-32. The escos on me definitely isn't too tight since I still have to use the strings to tighten it. Thanks for the help guys.

It will be too small
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread