or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 678

post #10156 of 27596
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn View Post
 

:lurk:Cant wait!

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-01%20at%2012.58.35%20PM_nqtpyi.png 

Where is this page from?  With the details of each item?  I can't find it on complex anymore.

post #10157 of 27596

lol that's normal for them to be crazy tight around the thigh area

 

just skip leg day and you'll be fine!

post #10158 of 27596
Both pages on complex are now down
post #10159 of 27596
.
Edited by arpman41 - 7/3/15 at 11:42am
post #10160 of 27596
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkOrDie View Post

lol that's normal for them to be crazy tight around the thigh area

just skip leg day and you'll be fine!

It's only cool when it's stretch denim like SL, and even those I have to size up 1 from my true waist size because of my thighs :lol

New JE denim gonna be crazy :hat

Already decided what I'm copping :lol
post #10161 of 27596
Any info on new denim?
post #10162 of 27596

but i always skip leg day. lol

post #10163 of 27596

Will the Curve U-Neck Tee in Dune be restocked soon? I love the colorway and I am bummed its sold out in each cut in my size!

post #10164 of 27596
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeRVA View Post

Will the Curve U-Neck Tee in Dune be restocked soon? I love the colorway and I am bummed its sold out in each cut in my size!

Dune unfortunately will not restock soon.
post #10165 of 27596
@johnelliottco when will we see the first drop from F/W 15? This month? Could you let us know what will be included?
post #10166 of 27596
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickEPockets View Post

@johnelliottco when will we see the first drop from F/W 15? This month? Could you let us know what will be included?

There will be several drops this month - the first one next week. Details to come.
post #10167 of 27596

HELLLLLLLLS YEAH! :) bring it on F/W 15.

post #10168 of 27596
@JohnElliottCo will the olive classic crew restock soon?
post #10169 of 27596
Next week!? 😩
post #10170 of 27596

 

this is fiyah!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread