or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott - official affiliate thread - Page 675

post #10111 of 25846
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post


What sale?/Where?

On Je. Entire stock marked down to $150
post #10112 of 25846

will there be restock for sizes or does the sale only apply for the sizes that its only left?

post #10113 of 25846
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglee View Post
 

will there be restock for sizes or does the sale only apply for the sizes that its only left?


they are cleaning out stock I guess, so I am sure on sale will be what's left in stock.

post #10114 of 25846
Hmm, JE did mention that they're doing slimmer denim soon.
Might just wait till the new denim comes out. Already have the Cast in Coast, Carbon, and Mica anyways.
post #10115 of 25846
Quote:
Originally Posted by srizvi722 View Post
 


I have the black court shorts, grabbed onto them when they first released.  Didn't wear them ever in NYC, but since I got back to LA early May, sounds gross, but I've worn them everyday...hands down, they're the best pair of shorts I've ever owned.


agreed...i love the court shorts

 

i hope they come out with a pair in heather grey.  I love how the drawstring is longer then the normal shorts

post #10116 of 25846
New denim will have less vanity sizing, stretch and more taper IIRC.
post #10117 of 25846
I usually wear Large in all my JE tops. I wanted to size down on my LS Mercers for a more snug fit. Picked up the linen LS mercer but it might be too snug. Has anyone picked up a large that they are planning on returning or exchanging?
post #10118 of 25846

what ever happened to the ripped/cut up pants?

post #10119 of 25846
I really like my Cobalts and am looking forward to grabbing Graphites during the sale tomorrow. Can anyone compare the waist sizing/fit of the Cast Graphite vs the Cast Cobalt? The website says the waist measurements are different in the same tagged size, but that seems odd, so I wanted to see if anyone had both to compare. Thanks for any help.
post #10120 of 25846

I wonder what time this sale is happening, I hope at midnight!

post #10121 of 25846

Hi guys, I'm thinking of picking up the carbon tomorrow.  I know the size charts are online but I found them to be not so dependable... Does the carbon fit the same as the coast and graphite?  I can grab the same size?  Much appreciated!

 

Regards,

Brian

post #10122 of 25846
Looking to pick up the cast / coast washed denim during tomorrows sale. I wear normally 32 in slim fit jeans. Anybody know what size i should get these in? Heard they run big? Any help is appreciated thanks.
post #10123 of 25846
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustDifferen View Post

Looking to pick up the cast / coast washed denim during tomorrows sale. I wear normally 32 in slim fit jeans. Anybody know what size i should get these in? Heard they run big? Any help is appreciated thanks.

 

Get size 30. I normally wear 30 and I bought the cast graphite in 28 and it was a perfect fit.

post #10124 of 25846
I was just wondering about the stretch factor on the cast obsidian considering they're raw.
I'm a 32 in my N&F elephants and I wear a 30 in All Saints stretch. According to my measurements I'm pretty much exactly a JE 31. Was thinking about going 30 for a slimmer fit but the thighs would definitely be too tight.
Also 1st post:D
post #10125 of 25846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atbeezy View Post

I was just wondering about the stretch factor on the cast obsidian considering they're raw.
I'm a 32 in my N&F elephants and I wear a 30 in All Saints stretch. According to my measurements I'm pretty much exactly a JE 31. Was thinking about going 30 for a slimmer fit but the thighs would definitely be too tight.
Also 1st post:D


Yes the thighs are a lot tighter than the waist, if you have big thighs and legs, I would not suggest you buy unless you want to look like you are wearing jeggings.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › John Elliott - official affiliate thread